Thread: uPlay wallpaper reward download | Forums

I have recently claimed the wallpaper from UPlay but I can't find anyway of actually downloading the wallpaper

Any assistance would be great
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

nothing? no one else in the English speaking world has actually claimed this reward?

Hi ResonanceCascad! What I did was: launch game... at main menu page click on the uPlay logo (above My Realm and Facebook logos)... this then took me to another 'screen' for uPlay... when at the uPlay menu click left to get onto the pic entitled Win (Rewards and Actions)... click onto Rewards... then the wallpaper option and agree to download file...
    Think that's about it. Sorry if I've missed a stage out!?!

Thanks for the help, unfortunately it doesn't work at all for me. I have the steam version and clicking the UPlay button is just a fast way for me to quit the game. Nothing happens after the game quits. I have even been into the files and found the uPlay browser which also does nothing. Administrator rights do nothing.

The web based version has no download option and I don't trust the dodgy files being offered for download from strange little websites. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Similar issue, solved

So I have a similar situation. I found out how to do it though. go to the game in the Uplay app, and click the little arrow in the bottom right. Click rewards, they should all be accessible there.

Glad to be of assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacondoughnut1 View Post
    So I have a similar situation. I found out how to do it though. go to the game in the Uplay app, and click the little arrow in the bottom right. Click rewards, they should all be accessible there.

Glad to be of assistance.
    Ok, actually, when you click this arrow, click game details, and on the right should be the rewards tab.
    Sorry for any confusion.