Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: New Splinter Cell 'will explore one of franchise's root themes' | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Quote Originally Posted by SolidSage View Post
    I like bad girls, they're fun.
    A visual to put things into perspective:

If your idea of fun is decapitation...well.
    Yeah she has a head in her left hand * the upper left hand.
    BTW that dude she underneath her...looking calm as ****...He is Shiva. Kali's Hubby dearest.

Have fun!

We are doomed.

@Jazz

I will release your mail ID to the interwebz. I will flood your house with Kangaroos trained to attack gamers. I will post crudely photoshopped pics of you on every wall in Sydney. I will throw toxic waste in a leaky plastic container into the coral reefs and frame you. I will eat all your food. I will wear all your clothes and workout while going commando. I will fix it so that your cricket team loses every match. I will interdict cargo flights and ships carrying Games to Australia (You'll just ban them anyway)

I will destroy you.

kthnxbai!
    Last edited by shobhit7777777; 03-31-2012 at 03:10 PM.

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I heard a discussion on GameSpot's forums recently, and I think that we definitely need to see many of the old elements back in the next SC game. We could also see some of the features from Conviction making a comeback as well, making the next game more like Chaos Theory by appealing to all kinds of SC fans.

The reason why some SC fans thought of Conviction as a step backwards is because it removed too many features from the old SC games and only added a few new ones to make up for that loss of deep stealth gameplay. And unless Ubisoft somehow finds a way to not feature more dumbed down stealth action in its SC franchise, I doubt that the games won't continue to have a really divided fan base.
    My Xbox Live gamertag: WiriestFoot4

@Peacemaker

SC6 will most probably have hacking, body dragging, variable speed and diversions. These were core SC mechanics and was one of the reasons that SCC was flamed by the fans.

But I feel that they were not planning on evolving SCCT but wanted to take a step SIDEWAYS....to explore the concept of stealth. I'm glad they did. The More aggressive stealth version gave me something that the previous games could not...Tactical Stealth gameplay.

Classic Stealth might be deep for some but to me it was sort of...easy. It was super tactical..in a micro sense...but the player had no overall strategy to apply to the gameplay.

I would LOVE a SCC/SCCT hybrid...it would be hard to do but would be totally worth it. If you add the micro-tactical elements of SCCT (Variable Speed, Enemy aural abilities, Diversions) to the strategic aggro stealth (Planning a stealthy takedown of a whole room with 6-8 guys) that would be pure ecstasy.

On that note;

ASSASSINS CREED III !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine the existing massive open sandbox worlds in AC....add to that Social Stealth (improved with better blending mechanics)...Free Verticality, Classic Stealth elements (Sneaking, Cover, hiding in Vegetation, human shields) BEST STEALTH GAME EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!
    Aggro + Classic + All out Action

I'm Batman

@ Shobhit:
    Exactly, CT's weakness is the unrealistic punishment and C's strength is level design and freedom of choice (minus the SP story [insert angry face]). Boot the 'unrealistic' punishments from CT and rev up the diversity of C's AI and scenario layouts and the results would be golden.

I just hope the foliage skulking in ACIII is more then superficial.

Oh, and just for the heads-up, I know this guy who knows some people who specialize in a specific field. That field being the eradication and/or neutralization of problem individuals. As some advice from someone who I think you should consider a friend, doing any of the above is probably not the most productive idea. Actually, in retrospect it is particularly hazardous to the person of the perpetrator. Notably however, the severity of the punishment is directly influenced by the severity of the action, though also of note, more then one of the items in your list are disturbing and, by me, considered severe. The specifics of said punishments should however not be disclosed here.
    Should you continue on your present path and the repercussions that I have here by made clear come about, I will have another individual, this time talented in the art of forgery, tamper with your personal files and have all your effects, personal and otherwise, be passed on to me.
    Nice knowing ya.

P.S. I do wish you'd reconsider. Think of it as a favor to me.
    Last edited by Jazz_117; 03-31-2012 at 05:06 PM.

On Topic:
    We are all aware that SCC was a rush job in an effort to get something more like legacy SC on the shelves instead of the '07 departure that wasn't panning out. They said they wanted more old school stuff in there but were limited on time, and probably resources (money) too.
    So don't sweat, SCC added some stuff that will surely be well merged with the legacy tool pack out this time around.
    Much better for us to have to mold SCC towards the old than what could have been....legacy might have been gone for good.

On the other topic:
    Shobhit, your threats are limp and flaccid.....
    As far as Kali though, that's what I'm saying man, she might be a bit pushy and shiz but that head in her hand isn't her man's AND she's catching the run off blood in a bowl so's as not to dirty Shiva's outfit.
    She cool, me likey.

On Topic:
    We are all aware that SCC was a rush job in an effort to get something more like legacy SC on the shelves instead of the '07 departure that wasn't panning out. They said they wanted more old school stuff in there but were limited on time, and probably resources (money) too.
    So don't sweat, SCC added some stuff that will surely be well merged with the legacy tool pack out this time around.
    Much better for us to have to mold SCC towards the old than what could have been....legacy might have been gone for good.

On the other topic:
    As far as Kali though, that's what I'm saying man, she might be a bit pushy and shiz but that head in her hand isn't her man's AND she's catching the run off blood in a bowl so's as not to dirty Shiva's outfit.
    She cool, me likey.
    The Pope shall smite both with his Bible of Holy Catholic Rage!
    Death to Those
    Who oppose!....

With that aside, I really hope they add more to SC6 than just pressing B and shooting.

On Topic:

On the other topic:
    Muchos Agree

Tut tut. Sage I thought we talked about this...the forum is not interested in the description of your *****....regardless of how you camouflage it with mundane daily speak.

@Jazz

Your 'friends'? Oh you mean these dead dudes in all-black tactical gear lying on my porch? yeah I had them shanked, bagged and brought over for a little taxidermy session. I will end you.

@Sammyfun
    The Pope shall smite both with his Bible of Holy Catholic Rage!
    Death to Those
    Who oppose!....
    BHWAHAHAHAHAHHA! Oh you catholics...cmere *hugs*
    You REALLY do not want to have a battle of the Gods with Hindus. We will straight up knock you the F out. The Greek and the Roman gods seem like blithering children in comparison. No Seriously, our Gods are way too overpowered..its ridiculous. Plus have you seen them? *points at Kali pic

they pack some SERIOUS firepower:
    http://www.dopotopa.com/lang1/_nucle...a_koltypi.html
    http://www.worldwideashram.org/world...ancient-india/

Kthnxbai!

NOTE:
    All of the above is not to be taken seriously, we are just having fun and in no way aim to disrespect any religion or deity. So all the sensitive ghost readers or forum members do not take the above seriously.
    Except maybe the part about not messing with the Hindu gods. I am dead serious about that.

I'm Batman

@ Shobhit:
    Nope, nothing to do with me. They must be Sage's guys.
    Oh, and not if I end you 1st.

@Jazz

Fair nuff...say want to buy 20 Tactical Vests in working condition (a few rips here and there)? I'll throw in a couple of NVGs as well. 5$ its yours.

@All

Please take those links about 'Ancient Nuclear India' with a grain of salt. Tis a joke and heres a link debunking it:
    http://twitscope.wordpress.com/2008/...ancient-india/

Thought it'd be prudent to present both sides of the coin.

I'm Batman

@Jazz
    Nope, my guys don't get dusted by tiger print pyjama wearing foo foos. Must be some other faction he's offended recently....that narrows it down to oh, just about everybody currently living on the planet. Just looking at him/it offends me!!!

@Shobh-IT
    I have had enough of you bad mouthing my superior Christianmas Deities...and it's laughable that you think your pantheon of ankle bracelet wearers is superior to the likes of Thor and the Hulk and Captain America anyway. I mean, the last one alone has got a super cool shield with a star on it and little wing things on his head...how can you even compare something of that awesomitude to the meager offerings of your Gods? Oohh, they've got an extra set of arms, whoop dee do, one of Mines is GREEN yo! Be jealous!

I'm serious, you keep this up and I'm going to go back in time and stop Indiana Jones from saving your Dad from that illegal mining operation they had going on under that palace with all them kids. What are you going to do when your magic pebbles don't get rescued huh? I thought so, feeling a little sheepish and ungrateful now aren't you...well, you should.

@Observerinators
    DISCLAIMER: the above is meant in good humor and not as personal attacks on Shobhit's religion or nation (not their fault he was born there), and even though I harbor seething hatred towards him, it's the good natured kind.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast