Thread: Cant use/unlock extra jets after reinstall. | Forums

Cant use/unlock extra jets after reinstall.

Hello. I recently re-installed HAWX 2. And I couldnt use any jets I had unlocked. I have reset my profile and now I cant unlock new jets. Anyone know how to fix it?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Well i got the same problem whit Hawx 2, i reinstalled the game and now all my unlocked planes are gone.

Same problem here... :s

have you contacted Support?

if not please use the links in my signature.

Yes I contacted support. I just got some cookie cutter giberish that didnt answer my question. I did fix it myself however. But I had to start over again from scratch. So what I did was deleted my save games, then ran hawx 2 with -clear on the shortcut. I then deselected save game sync. Then started the game. I then quit the game and removed the -clear then started and re-enabled save game sync. I can now unlock the jets but as said had to start from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by the_420 View Post
    Yes I contacted support. I just got some cookie cutter giberish that didnt answer my question. I did fix it myself however. But I had to start over again from scratch. So what I did was deleted my save games, then ran hawx 2 with -clear on the shortcut. I then deselected save game sync. Then started the game. I then quit the game and removed the -clear then started and re-enabled save game sync. I can now unlock the jets but as said had to start from scratch.
    I will try it tomorrow, if it works: THANKS.

Edit: What do you mean with: ran hawx 2 with -clear on the shortcut?

Edit2.: It worked kind of

I just reinstalled it,
    then disabled online save synchronisation,
    then when the game was launching (after you press the play ****on in the ubisoft launcher) i deleted my HAWX2 folder in my saved games folder ( win7: C:\Users\ [your account name] \Saved Games ) before the game has actually started.
    Then the game started and said no save detected blah blah blah it said I'm level 1...
    Then I closed the game.
    Rebooted my laptop.
    And then started the game again... now it took a minute or 5 to open the game so don't think it has failed to launch.
    Then ingame I played some missions and then stopped the game.
    Then I enabled online synchronisation again and then stopped the ubisoft launcher.
    Then rebooted my laptop again and started HAWX2 again.
    And now I'm level 1 without any planes.

I played some minutes... Now I'm level 8 and I CAN buy planes. So problem fixed, you just need to level up to level 50 again
    Last edited by marcello58; 03-29-2012 at 02:06 PM. Reason: FIXED PROBLEM

hawx2 exclusive content

hi, i need help on hawx2. when i click on extras/unblock exclusive contents, open a field to enter code. i write my code serial from hawx. is the code from my original dlc hawx2 game, bought from the ubistore site. the answer is "we sorry, this code is alred being used". somebody can help ma, please? thanks.