Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ubisoft details Far Cry 3 Pre-Order Incentives | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Walkthrough Trailer [US]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Well thank you Ubisoft for all these pre-order bonuses. Now I don't know which version to buy and I probably won't enjoy Far Cry 3 with all the missing content.
    I'll still love it of course but I hope that some sort of collector's edition will include all these bonuses, otherwise I'll be very mad.
    I will lead you to GLORY
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by The4orTy67 View Post
    I'll still love it of course but I hope that some sort of collector's edition will include all these bonuses, otherwise I'll be very mad.
    Seconded.
    If Ubisoft want to get more $ from us, then release a Collector's Edition that included all the bonus on Sep 4-7.

If they don't, then I'll probably pre-order at GameStop because it's near my home and has more bonuses than Best Buy, Amazon.

Far Cry 3 Elite Member neokinesis's Avatar
    I just preorder a copy from both so i can get all the content...

Far Cry 3 Elite Member DapperHayden007's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neokinesis View Post
    I just preorder a copy from both so i can get all the content...
    You still won't get all the content, there are more than 2 versions,
    1) Lost Expeditions Edition
    2) Monkey Business Pack
    3) Warrior Pack

I think there is also one more.
    Probably best wait until the special edition is announced

You´ve forgot the Predator Pack with the bow, the skinned M-700 Predator Rifle and four new animals to hunt.

I´m also try to have all bonuses, last chance buy the game at Amazon, Gamestop and Walmart and send them back after you received the code... But this is just my last option, I really hope we get the chance to gain all boni in a legal way.

Pre order bonuses

I'm so sick and tired of hearing about all the different pre-purchase offers, that I have just cancelled my FC3 order from Amazon, and will wait untill the game becomes available, and then go for the most complete offer, available at that time.

These multiple offers are a pain in the *ss.

Uncle Bob
    Last edited by step-in-Wolf; 04-09-2012 at 12:48 PM. Reason: spelling errors
    Live each day, as if it were your last.

Quote Originally Posted by OmfgLAAGGG View Post
    It is a pre-order bonus. the purpose of that is to promote the game, and drive you to a higher desire for the game. a majority of the time, game developers will release the bonuses as a dlc... that is EVENTUALLY though. dont worry about it... we're all going to pre order this game anyways, right?
    I wanted to pre-order the pc version for about a month already, until i saw all the different crappy options which all have something that the other pack doenst have. I seriously dislike this way of offering a game and dont wanne miss any SP missions. Dont get me wrong here, but the pirates just give one ISO and/or some extra data to intall and voila, you are good to go! But, i wish to support the pc market by actually buying good pc titles!

Pre-ordering BF3 and Max payne3 was as easy as breathing, but this game....pffff, dont get me started!

Far Cry 3 Elite Member Viragoxv535's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boeteloez View Post
    I wanted to pre-order the pc version for about a month already, until i saw all the different crappy options which all have something that the other pack doenst have. I seriously dislike this way of offering a game and dont wanne miss any SP missions. Dont get me wrong here, but the pirates just give one ISO and/or some extra data to intall and voila, you are good to go! But, i wish to support the pc market by actually buying good pc titles!

Pre-ordering BF3 and Max payne3 was as easy as breathing, but this game....pffff, dont get me started!
    There will be other editions announced in the coming months, i'm also waiting the stuffed single player edition
    Last edited by Viragoxv535; 04-11-2012 at 11:53 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456