GRO Community Manager
Patch Notes 0.5.5
• New playlist activity indicator in the Match Lobby screen (low/med/high)
• Additional Lobby sounds for the new UI reskin.
• Various bug fixes related to in-game web browser.
• Re-enabled video options in matches and V-Synch (off by default)
• New UI tutorial and "kit selection" flow for new user accounts
• Fixed a frequent crash relating to SKE_cl_BaseModifier::SetLocalPose()
• New Dead body shaders – Dead bodies now appear de-saturated.
• New Invulnerability Shaders – Invulnerable characters now appear glowing (only during initial spawn)
• New prone aim and reload movement behaviour (more realistic)
• Tweaked depth of field blur, especially when in Cover.
• Grenades bounce off Aegis Shield now making the ability more resilient.
• Fixed various "fall out of world" bugs and other exploits.
• Fixed various network spam occurrences
• Reduced disconnections and optimize flow-related bugs
• Compatibility improvements (DirectX capabilities)
• Disconnections from in-game are sill occuring, more improvements coming for 0.5.6
• German: the word "activity" is missing in AMM player activity screen. However, the activity level will be written in Red (low), Yellow (med), green (high) in the upper part of the screen.
• The achievements based off Blitz shield stopping bullets, like "The Wall", Blitz Operator and Blitz Technician tiers cannot be completed, as the counting is broken.
• Sometimes, other players will see a player with opposite facing orientation
• When a player hotjoins in right before the last round ends, he will be stuck in the tactical map screen.
• Armor Inserts durability value do not update in-game
• The corpse of the Recon is not de-saturated when player dies while cloak is still active
• Player bullets can still be blocked by shields on dead bodies
• Sometimes, Player can see ally indicator (blue colour) shown on enemy
• Player's persona name with MVP or most head shots are not displayed on other clients' lobby scoreboard if he/she is to leave the game before the match ends.
• Game launch splash screen blocks view of window messages when starting up the client
• Player will not get any message in his mailbox if a consumable SKU was assigned to him
• The assault with HEAT ability stays on the floor when blitz during Heat activation
• Heat has no effect when used from standing cover
please tell me you put a remember me option at the log in screen
there were some gaps in between object when taking aimed shots, these made it almost impossible to kill the emeny when shooting
is there a possiblity?
Please can there be a weapon / class switch available in game??
and also will there be a better way of weapon selection, having to buy grenades for only one in game use is crazy, please have some stock options in game like a pistol for one, and grenades 1 or 2 im not fussy as stock aswell. otherwise the games is soooo lacking, untill u play about 10 games and get some RP.
any feedback to the thought of this idea would be kool.
Thanks guys, LOVE THE GAME!
it would be good if players could carry more than 1 weapon, like if a snipper has a snipper rifel and in the game they get close the the end they find it hard to use a snipper rifel at like 10 yards, why cant they carry like a pistal as well
they can u just have to buy the pistol and such with the RP's u earn.... personally even tho i know its a beta, i found its alot more fun than the more bigger more developed games out already i was wondering however will there be any war torn town maps like in old GR and R6 classic's and also any maps where snipers could be at home on... and maybe an option to select from a list of available games running similar to a server viewer option as match making for pc games especially FPS' it takes a lot of time sometimes to find a game where as a list of available u can find urself and join... although if matchmaking is going to stay then atleast maybe adding the viewer aswell? also i noticed like someone said earlier about not being able to hit some one, is this cos of range of a specific weapon is as it states or does bullet drop come into it as i was being hit by a assault rifle and my m24 was not even grazing the target, i was the same distance from my target but they could hit me and i could not hit them despite my shots being spot on... ?but all in all most fun i had on any game in ages and i must admit i love the feel of gaining XP, RP's and that the availability of the amount of different attachments... this has rekindled the feel of the original GR while at the same time throwing new blood into the mix... only thing i didn't like about the weapon side of things is the pistol iron sights view, i believe the angle of the view is too restrictive or unrealistic, although i know it's not a major issue as its a beta its still at the stage whereby it can be fixed if need be but, when i switch to my pistol it just looks that it's like holding a toy gun... if that makes any sense.....but as i said with the issues aside i absolutely love this game in my opinion if i had to list what would make it better for me...Sniper Maps, Urban or war torn (possibly some from the original GR & R6)Server Viewer or List for easier or quicker Joining of available gamesFixed weapon hits/accuracy ie longer range shots make use of the mill dots or bit more accurate range for each weapon possible fix or removal of view for aiming with a pistol, personally if remove just tighten the reticule and use it in the 3rd person view
Originally Posted by PoinDexter078
Hasn't anybody noticed that the chat at the end of the game is blocked by the results screen! I think there should also be some lmit to the amount of recon class players per team, as most people choose recon for some reason. Also could you PLEASE add some sort of description for the handling recoil etc... how do we know what that affects in-game!!! (and there fore which gun to buy?)
PS when are the beta people getting the reward?
PPS my ghost recon online launcher kept saying that the servers where offline but I launched the game and got in! (this was at 6:30 ish UK)
here is a friendly meant advice for you.
I see that there are alot of people new to shooters and new to gaming as well, so they are to online discussions.
In the online world there are forums wich can be filled with things called threats. These things are basicly topics.
Topics, are known from the real world, these are thing that give you a direction/focus whats bebind it and so they do on online discussion.
So when you post a request for change, bug or request for help, do you realy think the Patch-Note Topic would be the right one? Many other and myself included dont think so.
If you then would please so kind to think before you act (as you should do everytime in every situation in your life) that would reduce the pain in the *** by the power of 1337 ... for everyone that got a seriouse interest of constructive views, espacially for mods and devs.
Another litte hint: the ability to read carefully is a gift.
Thanks in advance ...