Thread: heroes collection compatibility problem. | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Angry heroes collection compatibility problem.

i have bought the heroes collection with all the heroes games 1 to 5 with all expansions. i was going to play them all through but when i try to play heroes 1 it won't let me play because i am windows 7. how do i get this game working please? is there a patch? shouldn't of ubi really released these games with a patch for todays computers? i tried dosbox but it wont work for me. sorry if there is already a thread for this i was unable to find one.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

You may want to try running it in DOSbox http://www.dosbox.com/

i have tried running it in dosbox it still didn't work. i got it working now without dosbox i'm just not sure how...but now it crashed every couple of minutes.

Oh apologies I missed that in your post. Just having a search on Google and came across this http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...5203014AAvk8hr it's for II but perhaps try what is suggested? You could also ask technical support, perhaps they might have an answer.

thanks for that link. i just tried that and it still hasn't worked. i don't get the message about the dll thing either. the game was starting but soon as i got into a fight or just every few minutes the game would close. now the game is has deleted itself or something. =/ guess i'll just give up on it thanks anyway.