Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sh3 multiplayer server dicontinued | Forums

it's true.
    the only game that is really played is Sh-3.
    in Sh-4 is nothing to see, as in Sh-5 are 2 players online players and than he is much .
    2 online players in Sh-5 is very much . I am honest, I've been in many game stores, and the most games that you can see is Sh-3 !

we would like to start a topic in ubi Foum, a topic where players can vote !
    as the most votes to be awarded for sh-3 , sh-3 server must be started again .

deepsharks
    convoy commander of Sh-3

battle in the mediterranean Silent Hunter III
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

got this far on tunngal

im clicking on sh3 and it takes me to a lobby with other players names on the right {not the usuall sh3 lobby} and a chat tab at the bottom and a welcome from herr winkleman but theres no game load ****on, iv'e tried this with the game loaded aswell but still no joy. can anyone see where im going wrong.OH YEA AN A BIG KICK IN THE CLACKERS TO THE CLEVER BOD WHO DECIDED TO SHUT THE ONLY SH SERVER THAT HAS ANYONE ON IT. SHALL WE ALL TROT OFF TO 5 AN LOSE THE WILL TO PLAY SUBSIMS FOREVER thanks ubi

have they censored the 1st 4 letters of a word that ends in ON and we do our shirts up with em an americans sit on em

hey bill when you join tunngle lobby as you have i see you then start up sh3 but go to LAN not the old { VERY CLOSED UBISOFT{ RATS } ONLINE }

PS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE NEWEST VERSION OF TUNNGLE

Pps nice comment bill

oh yea an a big kick in the clackers to the clever bod who decided to shut the only sh server that has anyone on it. Shall we all trot off to 5 an lose the will to play subsims forever thanks ubi

I have post new treat about tunngle .
    please read post .

battle in the mediterranean Silent Hunter III

I honestly didnt know anyone still played online anymore.(goes to show you how much I play online nowadays)
    LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF ALL WHO THREATEN IT.

how do i play it on tungle? I have GWX running but i dont see anyone on LAN. I get to the lobby but nothing else. Can ya help a sailor?

"Just because we sank one of em doesn't mean the wars over, keep hunting"

all depends on time of day when players on tunngle and if you have updated to latest version of tunngle also but most that are there are not gwx3 players

nice one nick,finally got there but by the replys to messages on this thread theres not gonna be to many players gonna make the transition. i sat in the lobby yesterday and had a flashback to the last time i tried to play 4 online, ok see you out there sometime

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast