Thread: Rayman® 3 hd out now | Forums

Rayman® 3 hd out now

Iconic Platformer Now Available for Xbox LIVE Arcade and
    Sony Entertainment®Network

London, UK - March 21, 2012 - Today, Ubisoft® announced Rayman® 3 HD, the high-definition makeover of the much loved classic, is now available to download from Xbox LIVE® Arcade for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment and Sony Entertainment®Network.

Rayman 3 HD provides 15-20 hours of gameplay and a wealth of extra content to unlock, including nine fun stand-alone mini-games, achievements and worldwide online leaderboards. In addition, the game has been updated to run at 60 frames per second and offers improved audio quality.

Rayman 3 HD is now available for 800 Microsoft Points and £7.99 on the Sony Entertainment®Network.

For more information, please visit: http://www.ubi.com/UK/Games/Info.aspx?pId=10423

About Ubisoft:
    Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 26 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2010-11 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of 1.039 billion euros. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com<http://www.ubisoftgroup.com>.

© 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Rayman is a registered trademark and Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc, the character of Rayman, Beyond Good & Evil, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. "PlayStation" is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Kinect, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    Holy moly I thought that game was amazing. I can't remember how many times I completed it, but I might get it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote