SURVIVE THE AFTERMATH OF THE EVENT IN 'I AM ALIVE' FOR SONY ENTERTAINMENT(r) NETWORK
London, UK - March, 21 2012 - Today, Ubisoft announced that I Am Alive, a believable post-apocalyptic action-adventure game, will be available to download on Sony Entertainment(r) Network, on April 4th, 2012.
I Am Alive follows an everyman's journey to find his wife and daughter, who were lost during the "Event." A year later, he finds Haventon, his hometown, in shambles. Buildings are destroyed, toxic ash fills the streets and society has been torn, causing inhabitants to take all necessary actions to survive.
In I Am Alive, players will be challenged by both the environment and the enemies.
Stamina and resource management are key when being exposed to deadly atmospheres and scaling enormous buildings in search of supplies. The unique combat system requires players to utilize intimidation - cowards are easily swayed with an empty gun, while other enemies will put players to the test.
Also available is a FREE iOS companion App, which features:
* A 'photo mode' that lets you create your own I Am Alive-themed photos;
* Original game soundtrack, including 6 tracks exclusively composed for the App;
* A street map of the main game area with exclusive hints from the developers;
* List of all resources from the game detailing the level of rarity and effects on health, stamina and stamina capacity;
* List of all Achievements and Trophies with check/uncheck tracking feature;
* 5 videos including a trailer, a making and the 3 "survivor tapes";
* Over 50 production concept arts, promotional artworks and screenshots.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 26 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2009-10 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of 871 million euros. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com<http://www.ubisoftgroup.com>.
(c) 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Rocksmith logo, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks and "PS3" and the PlayStation Network logo are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc