Thread: [QUEST BUG] Rabbids Go Postal | Forums

[QUEST BUG] Rabbids Go Postal

There is a bug when trying to complete the quest called "Rabbids Go Postal". The details are as follows.

- I received the Quest when I already have a Post Office
    - I unlocked a part of the area with another Post Office to invade
    - I invaded the new Post Office
    - Whenever I try to complete the Building, the game will say it lost contact and needs to reload
    - After reloading, the new Post Office will have reverted back to it's Post-Completed Stage although an energy was already consumed due to the previous action.
    - The 2 Friends that helped Me previously are still there so I can try and complete the building again, only to have the game state that it needs to reload again.
    - The Quest also seems to reset whenever I try and finish the Post Office
    - Trying to look at the Quest Details triggers the Game Reload Window right after finishing the Post Office
    - Not looking at the Quest Details won't trigger the Game Reload Window and will let You continue with the game normally although if You finish the Post Office, the game won't trigger the Game Reload Window and You can continue to do anything You wish, but later on if You leave and re-enter the game, the Post Office and quest would be back to how it was (Unfinished for both the Structure and the Quest) but the rest of what You did are saved.

Player Experience Manager
    Thanks for your detailed report,

We'll look into your bug report and come back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhane View Post
    Thanks for your detailed report,

We'll look into your bug report and come back to you.
    Hi!

Thanks for the reply. I've also done a bit of investigating regarding my issue and narrowed it more down to my 2 other Postal Offices. It seems to be more because of the 2 Postal Offices catching a bug about the friends I invited to be the Staff in the Post Offices. Details below.

- The Post Office Staff changes whenever You reload the game, in example, at one time Friend A and Friend B are the Staff of the Post Office and when You reload/re-enter the game, it changes to, in example, Friend C and Friend A and so on.

Now I'm thinking that was the actual root of the bug.

Player Experience Manager
    Hello Crueltear,

Your bug should now be fixed. Let us know if it works fine! Thanks for your report.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhane View Post
    Hello Crueltear,

Your bug should now be fixed. Let us know if it works fine! Thanks for your report.
    Yes, Thanks for the quick action. I can now finish the Post Offices and the Quest without any problem.