Thread: Game Resolution issues | Forums

Game Resolution issues

Hey COD brothers! I'm new here and somewhat new to the game but have been a big fan of Forgotten Battles, Pacific Battles and 1946. I'm having a few problems with COD though and could use some help. My first issue is my resolution on the game. I would like to attach a screenshot to illustrate my problem, but for some reason I cannot attach an image of the screen shot of the issue I'm having. Could use some help.

-Tequillajack
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi there, to attach an image click the third icon from the right in the tool bar above the place you are typing, you can then either upload the image from your computer or host it somewhere else and add the URL. As for your issue have you submitted a report to technical support? the link for this is in my signature.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Hi Ubi-Mush,

Ok I'm a real idiot here and feel somewhat foolish in asking, but here goes. when I click on the 'Insert Image' Icon it ask for a URL.....I'm trying to upload from my computer.....how do i upload from my computer? I'd like to attach the pic of a screen shot illustrating my resolution issue. Let me know know if you can help.

Tequillajack

Hi, please upload the image to something like Photobucket http://www.photobucket.com this will then provide you with an URL.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support