Thread: Where do I buy the Cliffs of Dover? | Forums

Where do I buy the Cliffs of Dover?

Hello, long time IL2 flyer. I live in the states, where is the best place to get the CD? Like to try it out.
    Not interested in a download or Steam, Hello to all my old comrades on Spits V Wildcats.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Sun_Ra; 03-21-2012 at 06:25 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi, you can buy the Collector edition from the UbiShop Here is the direct link, you will need to change this to the US one http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en...s-Edition.html
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Hey there Sun_Ra . It's been a while. Just remember, the game uses steam, so even if you get the CD, you'll still use steam.

I bought my copy direct from ubisoft collectors edition under £20:00 pounds cheaper than normal game, but u still need steam to install & run game.

Yes, you will need Steam to play COD. Contrary to popular belief, its not to horrible. You can use an offline mode . This game doesnt require the persistent connection, just that Steam is installed along with it.

good luck finding it here. UBI, you suck. A search of IL-2 or Sturmovik yields NOTHIN

nt, losers

Quote Originally Posted by dbekken View Post
    good luck finding it here. UBI, you suck. A search of IL-2 or Sturmovik yields NOTHIN
    nt, losers
    It took me about 30 seconds: http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en..._of_Dover.html
    But it's currently much cheaper at Amazon and sometimes can be found cheaper at Steam when they have a sale on.

$7.52 now on Amazon.com. I went ahead and bought a copy. With some luck, I'll be able to get it to run without too much frustration...