Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: What was your morning "wake up" song today? | Forums

  1. #1

    What was your morning "wake up" song today?

    Sometimes nothing wakes you up better than a good tune in the morning. Better than coffee (I'm not sure if it's better than sex) but it helps. Sometimes a tune can "git your motor running" like nothing else. For me today it was "Mamma's Pearl" minor Jackson 5 hit from 1971.

    jackson 5 mamas pearl - YouTube

    Man that boy was a god.....

    Worf
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    A great friend emailed this to me this morning. What a great way to start the day!
    http://player.vimeo.com/video/37599899

    This we'll defend
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Choctaw111 View Post
    A great friend emailed this to me this morning. What a great way to start the day!
    http://player.vimeo.com/video/37599899
    **** that beats my little offering all to hell! Thanks for sharing!!!

    Worf
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf101 View Post


    **** that beats my little offering all to hell! Thanks for sharing!!!

    Worf

    When you mentioned about some good music to wake up to, and having just received that email, I couldn't in good conscience NOT share it will everyone here.
    For me, there is nothing better than the roar of those old aircraft engines.

    This we'll defend
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Senior Member mmitch10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    616
    Quote Originally Posted by Choctaw111 View Post
    When you mentioned about some good music to wake up to, and having just received that email, I couldn't in good conscience NOT share it will everyone here.
    For me, there is nothing better than the roar of those old aircraft engines.
    Wow...this has to be watched with the volume right up!

    It's been a few years since I visited Duxford. I saw this and went online to get tickets for me and my son!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mmitch10 View Post
    Wow...this has to be watched with the volume right up!


    It's been a few years since I visited Duxford. I saw this and went online to get tickets for me and my son!
    My youngest son (8) watched this movie with me and asked me if we could attend. If we could drive, we definitely would!

    This we'll defend
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •