Thread: Prince of Persia The Two Thrones killing third boss | Forums

Prince of Persia The Two Thrones killing third boss

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME!
    Playing this game and stopped The Kings Road : can not kill thirb boss or two monsters there, when I jump to monsters with axe speed kill is not lighting and
    monster throws me away. Can somebody help me with instructions to do that right, there are not much to wind from google in that case, please.
    otherway go mad, thanks
    Last edited by aivar_a; 03-20-2012 at 08:45 AM. Reason: killing third boss
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Can anybody help me!
    Quote Originally Posted by aivar_a View Post
    playing this game and stopped the kings road : Can not kill thirb boss or two monsters there, when i jump to monsters with axe speed kill is not lighting and
    monster throws me away. Can somebody help me with instructions to do that right, there are not much to wind from google in that case, please.
    Otherway go mad, thanks

Most Helpful Prince of Persia Community Member kakalukiaJay's Avatar
    I wish that there had been a game save point at the end of the second chariot ride along the King's Road before fighting those two.

There are many discussions already open on this topic. Search for "twins" or "axe/sword boss" or "King's Road".
    I suggest looking at the discussion topic "Axe/Sword Boss ruining my experience of this game" at
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ing+experience

Are you playing on the PC, or on what gaming system platform are you playing?