Thread: I'm confused and lost on YSFE 2012 Please Help | Forums

I'm confused and lost on YSFE 2012 Please Help

So I purchased 2012 for the sole purpose of being able to dropping some weight and getting more active  My question I have is there a way to have the game tell me what I need to do? I’m looking for structured program. IE Monday do this ARM, this Legs , etc . Tuesday same thing and so on. Right now when I turn it on , I have free rein on what I can do, I’d really like a schedule that tells me which exercises to do today. Is this possible?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

There is no strict regimented structure that you describe in YSFE 2012. You can try setting up an objective for yourself but it will still be up to you to choose what and how much you do on as daily basis. There is also an eight week DLC add on weight lose program (two DLCs, 4 weeks each) for YSFE 2012 that you can purchase in the Marketplace that might be what you're looking for that adds a bit more strucutre to get started.

There are other Kinect workout games that provide more structure and you may like them better. One of them is EA Sports Active 2. I think The Biggest Looser also offers this type of structure, though I have never used it so I'm not completely positive.

YSFE 2012 is a great program that offers a great deal of variety with fun workout, activities and classes but the way it is setup is not for everyone.

____
    Life is in the details, don't miss a thing

Quote Originally Posted by mrbobisto View Post
    So I purchased 2012 for the sole purpose of being able to dropping some weight and getting more active  My question I have is there a way to have the game tell me what I need to do? I’m looking for structured program. IE Monday do this ARM, this Legs , etc . Tuesday same thing and so on. Right now when I turn it on , I have free rein on what I can do, I’d really like a schedule that tells me which exercises to do today. Is this possible?
    We have programs that we are putting up on our Facebook Fanpage. We've started one program designed to scupt your arms, and another for ABs. Both programs we are suggesting users do 3 times a week. If you want to do both you can get a good workout 6 days out of the week. We are posting a new one every week for 4 weeks, so it might be worth while.

UbiParvez

It would be nice if these were added in the game instead of through facebook. A tab on main screen for Workouts with new ones available regularly, you can pick from the list, show the details of each one and tag some as favourites. This way when you select the workout, it launches the exercises from the various other tabs automatically so you wont need to navigate to them yourself. If not in this version, maybe something for the next release?