Thread: Real scenery for the next game? | Forums

Real scenery for the next game?

While the outlined skyline is a good starting point for the franchise, I would like to see a game that uses real scenery for the jogging section. Maybe even scenes from other Ubisoft games?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yes. I would like to run/climb/jump through the Assassins Creed game locations!

At the very least I would like to see an attempt at more realistic color on the buildings. All that white and gold gets very tiresome after a while.

____
    Life is in the details, don't miss a thing

I would like to run/climb/jump through the Assassins Creed game locations!
    +1 ))))

Like. +2 ))))

Great idea. I would also like to see a running activity which is a free-runner game, like Temple Run or Canablat for i devices, you could run faster for higher score multiplier or slower and have more time to dodge obstacles so it would even out between players going for intense runs or long jogs. Plus the score system would make it competitive. Would definitely like to see more detailed scenery, make an olympic stadium, some new locations (real and from games or movies) Would be great to have a parkour activity where you run, jump, duck etc as you free-running across rooftops.