Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reinstalled Game - Activation Code | Forums

KYRAT SERIES 2 - Midlands and Himalayas | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

What are you made of? | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Reinstalled Game - Activation Code

Due to probs with nvidia I tried reloading FC2 and the activation code (in manual) does not open the additional content anymore. Is there any way around this?
    Darkness is the lack of light. Ignorance is the lack of knowledge
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hear hear, that's what I'm talking about! How lame is a software company that only allows you to install a game a few times? I mean I own the blasted DVD AND the stupid CD-Key and now it won't allow me to play it because of: "Too many activations on different PCs have been performed with the entered SERIAL. No further activations are allowed." I don't bloody have any of these other installs as they have all been erased and reformatted with system and OS upgrades, you lame PoS' !!!

Here's your lame CD-Key: FC2-G8FB-YLA7-C25C-6QP0

Mine is on the same **** pc!!!

My code: fc2-bk4u-6565-0e2r-e8u0

I decided to do another uninstall followed by a complete deep clean of the pc which removes all reg traces, still no go, bloody code will not work Up yours Ubisoft!

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA pennygod's Avatar
    There was a patch released a couple of years ago that disabled the key activation when first launching the game. You do not need to enter in a key when launching the game once this latest patch is installed.

The key is now only used as your multiplayer CD key.

If you are getting an Unknown Error or Exceeded Activations error all you need to do is contact Ubisoft Support ( http://support.ubi.com/ ) and they will reactivate your key.

Do you have a link to this patch?

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA pennygod's Avatar
    Hello elbmek

If you have an active internet connection the game will automatically patch to the latest version. Also If you have installed any DLC or have purchased the game as a digital download it will come pre-patched.
    You can also find the patches that are available at the Ubisoft support website. If you have issues navigating the website here is a link that will take you directly to the patch page.

http://www.ubi.com/US/Games/Info.asp...wnload&dcId=63

I have had it with ubisoft. I sent in a ticket to tech support asking for reactivation of my code which does not work in re-installation. I got a messge asking for proof of purchase (yeah right!) proof of ownership and photos of codes. Done, sent them back and got a message telling me I had not replied. Sent again, same message back, sent again, same message back!!! If you didnt bloody get them why do I keep getting messages back telling me you have not got it!!

Shove it Ubisoft, right where the **** sun does not shine.

Now it wont even let me log in, in my normal username, tells me the password does not exist, it does.

**** IT!

Banned
    I have read your post and found it very informative and useful for everyone and I would like to thankful to you for discussing this topic here and providing us such nice and useful information regarding to this topic. I really appreciate the effort of the members who make contribute in the forum and in this discussion. I have learn many things from here and now I have the knowledge of many things which I don't know before. Thanks again

code d activation

salut ,j aimerais savoir si quelqu'un pourrait me communiquer les code d activation de trivial "pursuit dejante" et ncis (activation ubisoft)EN ATENDANT UNE REPONSE MERCI D AVANCE A PLUS !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast