Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Just to make one thing clear...(ACR SPOILERS) | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

I said it multiple times. You wouldn't listen. Lightrey and others outlined it in detail. But nope, you still argued.

So here it is from Darby himself:

http://improbableobjects.blogspot.ca...sored.html?m=1

END. OF. DISCUSSION! Good night <3
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by EscoBlades View Post
    I said it multiple times. You wouldn't listen. Lightrey and others outlined it in detail. But nope, you still argued.

Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.
    Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.

I stand corrected.

Still don't see why it was such a big deal to do all this for a single person's theory but okay, no hard feelings.

because it wasn't a theory, it was kind of an assumption. You never detailed it, you just assumed that Ezio told Desmond something.
    Steam ID: Jexx | PSN ID: Jexx21
    "And I will say that we should take a day to break away from all the pain our brain has made, the game is not played alone. And I will say that we should take a moment and hold it and keep it frozen and know that life has a hopeful undertone."
    - twenty | one | pilots

Quote Originally Posted by Jexx21 View Post
    because it wasn't a theory, it was kind of an assumption. You never detailed it, you just assumed that Ezio told Desmond something.
    Yes I did, a few days back. Even then it was just a theory which wasn't much of a big deal, my own theory which I wasn't trying to push or even talk about, you all when out of your way to disprove it, I'm actually a bit honored that you guys would go through all that just for little old me

Even calling in an official. (Who is that guy?)

Anyways, as I said, no hard feelings.

Hey, Esco why dont you ask him about other "genius" theories that have been popping up as of late..

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin_M View Post
    Hey, Esco why dont you ask him about other "genius" theories that have been popping up as of late..
    All in good time, haha. He reads these forums anyway, so i'm sure if he wanted to clarify something, he will. Darby is a great guy, and cares more about what the fans think than some people on here give him credit for.

All in good time, haha. He reads these forums anyway, so i'm sure if he wanted to clarify something, he will. Darby is a great guy, and cares more about what the fans think than some people on here give him credit for.
    Yeah, if people here dont see the guy then he doesnt give a Crap..
    Im sure Darby loves all these discussions and the AC games as much as we do..
    and I really feel sorry for him reading these forums... Now a days its just Idiots trying to make a name or plain ridiculous assumptions..

Quote Originally Posted by frogger504 View Post
    Yes I did, a few days back. Even then it was just a theory which wasn't much of a big deal, my own theory which I wasn't trying to push or even talk about, you all when out of your way to disprove it, I'm actually a bit honored that you guys would go through all that just for little old me

Even calling in an official. (Who is that guy?)

Anyways, as I said, no hard feelings.
    It wasn't your theory that bothered us, it was the way you presented it. Aside from the obnoxious attitude and the refusal to accept or even really discuss any criticism, you had absolutely no serious evidence. Any scientist would laugh at such a theory, yet you presented it as if it were obvious you were right and then you even started presenting speculations based on your theory. That's basically blasphemous in the scientific community.

The fact of the matter is that you did bring it up yourself several times on the forum, especially regarding these speculations based on it.

You don't know who Darby McDevitt is? Seriously? I was already surprised you didn't seem to trust Esco's word on stuff like that, but how can you be an AC fan and have over 250 posts on this forum and not know who Darby McDevitt is?

Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.
    Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRey View Post
    You don't know who Darby McDevitt is? Seriously? I was already surprised you didn't seem to trust Esco's word on stuff like that, but how can you be an AC fan and have over 250 posts on this forum and not know who Darby McDevitt is?
    He`s the CEO of Ubisoft..... right ?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast