Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The AC3 Horror thread - A humor thread. | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

It would be terrible if the game ends with a more confusing ending than ACB. I'll take a guess at what the ending of AC3 will be. Lucy will still be alive, but she was transformed into one of TWCB by a piece of Eden. Juno then comes and kills Lucy for real this time (just because). Desmond, who is now angry, finds a new hidden blade with a built in machine gun and laser, who goes after Vidic and his baton-wielding people. Then Desmond learns that the only way to save the world is to do something completely random like killing all of the Assassins. That's the end of the game. Judging by the previous endings, mine sounds reasonable, doesn't it? Just joking of course.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by JumpInTheFire13 View Post
    Because MJ is totally alive to do that...
    Actually if you will read one of my previous posts you will see that i revealed the MJ conspiracy that i found on the interweb. Thus making it true because the interweb is like TV, everything on both are definitly true.

Sig made by:Zeejay
    "Teamwork makes the dream work"-
    I am the #1 AC player across all platforms. Don't believe me? 1v1 AA newb

Banned
    Everyone of these thread on every forum is something like finding a COD disc.

Quote Originally Posted by smengler View Post
    It would be terrible if the game ends with a more confusing ending than ACB. I'll take a guess at what the ending of AC3 will be. Lucy will still be alive, but she was transformed into one of TWCB by a piece of Eden. Juno then comes and kills Lucy for real this time (just because). Desmond, who is now angry, finds a new hidden blade with a built in machine gun and laser, who goes after Vidic and his baton-wielding people. Then Desmond learns that the only way to save the world is to do something completely random like killing all of the Assassins. That's the end of the game. Judging by the previous endings, mine sounds reasonable, doesn't it? Just joking of course.
    You really had me there for a second.

"Well if you think of all the big stars, all the big sex icons like Brad Pitt, Colin Ferrell, David Beckham, Jack Black, they are all RIPPED!"-Allen Murphy

"To eat an egg, you must first crack it, of course"- Chris...The Personal Trainer

You put the disc in and get an error message that the "disc cannot be read"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Quote Originally Posted by JCearlyyears View Post
    I guess this wouldn't be entirely bad, but you put in the disc, and then it turns out that everything they said about the American Revolution is a lie, no connor, and it is a game entirely for Desmond.

One that would be entirely bad is the same first part, no american revolution, but instead, it's another Ezio game.
    LOL'ed at the thought of this xD

We finish the game only to find out that someone has been using the animus in the future to see desmonds memories to see Ezio's memories to see Altairs memories!
    ASSASSACEPTION

Quote Originally Posted by Lonesoldier2012 View Post
    Everyone of these thread on every forum is something like finding a COD disc.
    And then the devs wonder why everybody hates CoD so much. Wait, no they don't. B/c they live in a fake world where everybody loves CoD and thinks it's the greatest game ever and where they're always the best game every year.

Warning: Female Gamer at Play

Quote Originally Posted by kriegerdesgotte View Post
    My biggest fear is getting ACIII and putting it in my PS3 and then getting the yellow light of death.
    That happened to me on the ACR MP beta...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456