Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How Do You Think AC III Will/Should Start? | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

How Do You Think AC III Will/Should Start?

I think it'll start with desmond, summarising everything of importance that has occured, and then he will reveal what Ezio said to him and explain what Jupiter said to him in detail.
    Also, how do you think the Animus 3.0 will be introduced?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ezip didn't tell him anything, he Passed on jupiters message when he said 'now listen'

i believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody who's life has given them vodka, and have a party.

They said in one of the GI interviews that we assassinate someone within the first 30 seconds of the game. To me, this means either we start the game in a bleeding effect sequence, or Desmond has to fight his way into the Grand Temple right off the bat.

Ita haec vita hominum ad modicum apparet; quid autem sequatur, quidue praecesserit, prorsus ignoramus.
    So this life of man appears for a short space, but of what went before, or what is to follow, we are utterly ignorant.
    -- Saint Bede the Venerable

I think it would be cool if they arrived at the Grand Temple and there are Templars already there (Hence the early assassination) and the Temple resembled that of Solomon's Temple at the beginning of AC1 in terms of feeling and layout. I think it would give it a nice sense of unity
    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Well 30 seconds of the game.... I don't know who Desmond would kill in the middle of nowhere, so maybe he does experience a bleeding effect of Connor in his later years killing someone

Lost Archive SPOILER ALERT ________Desmond wakes up from the animus, says " I know what we have to do." and so they go outside, the templars sent for William at the end of the multiplayer come, and you kill some of them. Daniel Cross will likely be there. So maybe you kill Daniel Cross, although it is fairly early in the game, and the most introduction he gets is a fight, but they said assassinate, not kill so I think you kill someone important. (Sure, they say assassinate even when you aren't killing important people, but I'd imagine that they would say you kill someone in the first 30 seconds, not assassinate. ) Some templars get away, most actually, considering they say assassinate someone, not some people. You go into the grand temple, and you get all of the information from all the other temples and so you don't have to go to the other temples unless there are pieces of eden within, which is unlikely because it would be weird for them to put all of the information there and still make you go to the others, but I guess it's good to know what to do all at once instead of it being all separated, but wouldn't it be awkward if they made only a small part of all of these cities so you could go to the temples? Also, how would they get around? The temples are everywhere, it would take months to get to them all. I do think he goes to Masyaf, because Ezio left the apple of Eden there, his hookblade, his sword, and probably goes back to leave him something else that's cool. I don't know why his arm was glowing though, and maybe he'll use the apple to see TWCB. I wonder what they'll let you do with the apple in this one. I almost forgot, the reason why he'd go to masyaf mainly is to get the apple of eden, which can't end up in templar hands. I suppose it is (leaveable?) because the templars don't know about it as far as we know, but it would be good for Desmond to have 2. I also just remembered, there is a temple beneath masyaf, which is how Altair got the memory seals.
    Desmond likely gets the information he needs to either save or doom the world, considering Juno said "They must suffer as we suffered." And the reason Subject 16 didn't want to help her. Though, something convinced him to do it.
    Desmond has to find "Eve", probably have kids which would most likely bring about the return of TWCB and he also has to somehow stop the satellite, and the solar flare. The problem with Desmond having kids is it takes months to make them, he doesn't have months, which likely means that TWCB have a plan to stop the end of the world so their race can continue on, and then I suppose, make them(humans) suffer as they(TWCB)suffered. I think Desmond will survive, partly because it would be really weird if he couldn't free roam at the end like the others, and if he died, yet you could still free roam at the end.
    I think Lucy is still alive, I've heard of the templars doing some weird stuff.

This is all me guessing what happens because of the pieces being put together from the previous games. I actually have only heard one thing about Desmond this year and they didn't even specify Desmond. For all we know, he could wake up and say " I know what we have to do." and lay back down, being the thing he has to do, and then you play as Connor, although that is unlikely, though I do remember something about them saying they want you to get to play as the ancestor as fast as possible, and ALL of the information from the temples would not be quick, unless he somehow plugs into the temple and downloads the info into his brain. Or, as some of you said, there may be a bleeding effect sequence.
    Last edited by JCearlyyears; 03-18-2012 at 03:05 PM.

Sig by JCearlyyears. Noob with skills.

Think Desmond will meet Hannah Mueller?

Quote Originally Posted by Razrback16 View Post
    Think Desmond will meet Hannah Mueller?
    That depends on her fate in The Chain. (If she's in it)

I think that its funny how in the GI articles when they are saying what the game has in store some where in a dark corner of explaining things they add ''..connor will hunt with a new revamped economic system, you will have to fight based on speed and momentum..and there is desmond stuff...'' XD that is all? desmond stuff ? is that a box that says desmond stuff in the van as they move around >_>....following the game structure the game will start with desmond getting out of the van, and killing shaun for being a jerk rather than being useful.. then kills everyone else while maniacly screaming ''Nothing is true, Everything is permitted'' >_> ...
    Bellum omnium contra omnes

When it's time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived.

Without freedom, there is no

difference between submission and rebellion.
    __-_-__

Quote Originally Posted by Acrimonious_Nin View Post
    I think that its funny how in the GI articles when they are saying what the game has in store some where in a dark corner of explaining things they add ''..connor will hunt with a new revamped economic system, you will have to fight based on speed and momentum..and there is desmond stuff...'' XD that is all? desmond stuff ? is that a box that says desmond stuff in the van as they move around >_>....following the game structure the game will start with desmond getting out of the van, and killing shaun for being a jerk rather than being useful.. then kills everyone else while maniacly screaming ''Nothing is true, Everything is permitted'' >_> ...
    LOLed hard on this XD

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast