Thread: Random crashes | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Random crashes

SOooooo my game keeps crashing , when i first bought the game in october it ran fine for a few days and then it started crashing , i thought it was a bug so i deleted the game , recently i reinstalled and updated the game but it still crashes , i had the same problem with a older game The Witcher but after using a error repair software it fixed the problem and the game ran fine , but it didnt help heroes the game crashes ramdomly not when im doing nothign every time i do something , for exemple i pressed the character screen , it crashed , i changed an option it crashed , in a battle a cliked on a enemy it crashed this what the windows event saw when it crashed

Faulting application might & magic heroes vi.exe, version 1.2.1.0, faulting module might & magic heroes vi.exe, version 1.2.1.0, fault address 0x004ef643.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi, looking at your error description it sounds like the same problem as this thread http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ng-Play-Forums someone has seemed to have found a solution here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...=1#post2239036
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

i tried the first fix in the topic with complete delete and clean registry but it still crashes and if u mean the second fix , i have ati not nvidia
    Windows event saw this now
    Faulting application might & magic heroes vi.exe, version 1.2.1.0, faulting module d3d9.dll, version 5.3.2600.2180, fault address 0x00088562.