Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anno 2070 Not Working | Forums

Same problem here, I bought on Steam yesterday, first I had problems with the CD Key, ok, today I could get my key, I thought that was all, but no, I have been 5 hours stopping firewalls, opening ports, stoping internet connexion, trying the offline option, that is funny, you need a first online connexion to validate the game, without it offline version does not work as requires you to do a first log with your account, as I cannot connect, I cannot play online nor offline, I have 2 or 3 GB of garbage in my HD and 30€ less in my bank account and 2 days lost trying to play a game I dont know yet how it looks ...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi guys, The ANNO 2070 forums are here http://forums-de.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/3231027629 for technical support please use the link in my signature.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

I've been playing Anno 2070 for a little over a month without any issues at all.

Last night I launched the game as usual - loaded my current mission and began playing - less than a minute into the game - everything froze. The game, the mouse, the computer. I waited a few minutes to see if something would give - get into task manager - escape key to reload - but nothing worked. I had to hold the power button and completely shut down. Didn't try playing again.

Tonight - I wanted to try again, but the game won't even launch. The auto patcher comes up and at about the 30% mark - everything just stops and returns me to the desktop.

Can someone please help me get back into the game?

Hi and welcome to the forums, please open a ticket with Technical Support https://support.ubi.com/

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

installed yesterday. uplay updated. today I wanted to play but supid uplay says: NO INTERNET CONNECTION. Gess what? I have a connection. So what is the problem?????

Hi and welcome to the forums, The Anno 2070 forums are here http://forums-de.ubi.com/forumdispla...t-s-Distillery

You can also open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

хлопцы где находится серийный номер anno1404

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12