I haven't played for a while so if something's changed and this isn't a bug, my apologies. But I cannot process more than one piece of evidence at a time, even though it would require a different workstation in the lab. Is this the way things work now or is there a problem?
I have gotten to level 2 where it says you've been promoted, then the starter pack for the game pops up and I can't exit out. Its like the game sticks there. I have reloaded 4 times and still get the same problem. You shouldn't be forced to buy something you don't want at this time. I just started playing the game and would like to progress further than level 2. When I reload I have to start all over again.
NEED HELP PLEASE lynn
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Make sure your browser version is up to date
- Make sure your Adobe Flash Player is up to date (http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/)
- Make sure Java is up to date (http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp)
- Try playing with a different browser (We recommend Google Chrome and Firefox for playing our facebook games as Internet Explorer may have some compatibility issues)
I have the updated version of adobe and java script. I have also deleted cookies and caches and still the game freezes after level 1. It tells me that I have been promoted and then stops, can't do anything. I have been to the support site and I didn't see anywhere to post a feed in letting them know. CSI:Miami plays just fine. I use google chrome to play all my facebook games anyway, it works better.
BEING STUCK- lynn