Thread: Frequency out of range ? | Forums

Question Frequency out of range ?

I launch the game and i get a black screen with a box saying frequency out of range any one know a solution to this ?

Hey Drex,

That's an odd issue. Please submit a ticket to Support so we can take a closer look at this. You can submit a ticket at www.ghostrecononline.us.ubi.com/support. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by UbiLauren View Post
    Hey Drex,

That's an odd issue. Please submit a ticket to Support so we can take a closer look at this. You can submit a ticket at www.ghostrecononline.us.ubi.com/support. Thanks!
    Link isn't working for me.

Give this a try: http://ghostrecononline.us.ubi.com/support/ The link seems to like the slash at the end.
    Last edited by EvilPixieGrrr; 03-23-2012 at 08:49 PM.

Hey! I have a podcast! Check it out here: Pink and Deadly

Ubisoft Support

what is your monitors refresh rate?59mhz?
    AMD FX6100@4.2,,MSI 890,,8gigs Gskill,,,2 6870's,,,2 crucial m4 64gigs in Raid0

Go to the game's install directory and open the NCSA-Live folder (default is C:\Program Files (x86)\GRO\NCSA-Live)

Open GraphicSettings.ini

Either change DisplayRefresh=60 to what your monitor supports at the current game resolution, or,

Code:
    DisplayWidth=1920
    DisplayHeight=1200
    Windowed=0
    DisplayRefresh=60
    Edit any of those to set the resolution/refresh rate/windowed mode to your liking.

ex. for 1280x720 @ 60Hz in Windowed mode:

Code:
    DisplayWidth=1280
    DisplayHeight=720
    Windowed=1
    DisplayRefresh=60
    Should fix your problem.

No need to contact support, just file a bug report with the beta as it's being caused by poor auto-detection of your computer's settings. Fairly uncommon in release versions, but still happens nonetheless.
    Last edited by DAOWAce; 03-31-2012 at 05:48 AM.