Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction! | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Introduction!

Hi Guys,

With the EU release of Rocksmith now officially announced, you will be seeing a little more of me around the forum.

Just in case some of you have now seen me floating about, I have been with the company since 2009.

I had been active in the Rocksmith forum, when it was first created, however with the North American only release, I took a side line to allow the US team room to expand.

My role is to support Widow - your existing Forum Manager and T_O_A_D - Forum Moderator, in the day to day running of the forum, post news of updates and events as and when they happen.

Please remember that I am based in the UK, so my posts and access to information is valid for the UK and my not always apply to North America, which is why we have dual Forum Managers.

This also applies to if you have need to contact one of the team, it may be quicker to contact the FM for your region, due to time zones and access to info.

With that out of the way, pleased to meet you all
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Pleased to meet you too. Good to have a few people on this side of the pond too - sometimes I feel I walk the empty forum corridors like a spook while everyone sleeps
    If you say 'gullible' slowly it sounds like 'oranges'.

UPlayID: KinchBlade SteamID: KinchBlade

Nice to meet you too! Though RS is not yet released in Europe, in the meantime I play the US version here in the Netherlands!!

I guess the real Mr. Shade just stood up, just stood up, just stood up. Welcome!

US Forum Manager
    Spartacus Legends CM
    Yay!!!! He is pretty amazing as you will soon find out.

Welcome to one of the friendliest forums around.

Rock On !

Could you explain, why Rocksmith calls it a EU release, but then always uses UK only as in "UK Forum Manager" and "my information is only valid for the UK" ? It makes it sound as if Rocksmith will only be released in the UK.
    Not any longer on PSN.

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by RocqueFloyd View Post
    Could you explain, why Rocksmith calls it a EU release, but then always uses UK only as in "UK Forum Manager" and "my information is only valid for the UK" ? It makes it sound as if Rocksmith will only be released in the UK.
    It may just be something as simple as him being based in the UK, like how Black Widow is the US FM, not the NA FM (and how information can sometimes not have parity between US and Canada).

The game should be releasing all over EU though. Ubisoft posted a bunch of region-specific launch videos for different countries like Italy, France, Germany, etc, that went well beyond just the UK.

Also, different countries in the EU have different rules for video games, and maybe even different music localizations due to copyright. That's probably where the info would be different for the UK.

While I appreciate your efforts, some answer just can't be crowdsourced
    Not any longer on PSN.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast