Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: gate/door glitch??? | Forums

gate/door glitch???

ok, so in the level chase, after u kill miguel or watev his name is. and ur suppossed 2 go threw the gate 2 the helicopter? im guessing idk. but the gate wont open 4 me?????
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Spartacus Legends Community Manager EvilPixieGrrr's Avatar
    I haven't played through the campaign in YEARS so I don't have a clear recollection on this part of the game. I can't seem to find any reference to it online, either. Sorry. I hope you figured it out and could move on in the game.

damit. ok thnks. i also tried on a different game of it but it was still glitched? idk wats up wit tht. immAa try 2 install it with a diff gaME aND C IF IT WORKS THEN... (caps)

Did you just blast him or let the movie play out? If you dont let the cut scene play out you dont technically finish the level. After all his henchmen are dead walk up to him and it should start. If you have I got no clue whats up.

yea i let it play out, he goes 4 gun i kill him suppose 2 go 2 helicoptor and gate wont open? restarted it cleaned game. idk? i might delete game install it from a ddiffferent disk and then c if it works

Youre not supposed to go through the gate. The game ends with you and your squad mates standing over his body.

no i dnt think so. bcuse im the only 1 the and the objective thing says go 2 the helicopter...........plus theres still like 20 more missions i need 2 do. i only defused or sumthing or failed at the first bomb. it says 2 go 2 the. l.v. convention center or sumthing?

Quote Originally Posted by ghost24jm View Post
    yea i let it play out, he goes 4 gun i kill him suppose 2 go 2 helicoptor and gate wont open? restarted it cleaned game. idk? i might delete game install it from a ddiffferent disk and then c if it works
    I wonder if you do it in coop (someone else hosting the game) does it count as a passed mission?

no single player. hosting game??? im in campaign. no it doesnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtymurph View Post
    Youre not supposed to go through the gate. The game ends with you and your squad mates standing over his body.
    If I remember well, you are right, it's suppose to end when you been told you have been promoted, no need to move further...
    La Louve RK

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast