Thread: Il-2 1946 dedicated server 4.11 | Forums

Il-2 1946 dedicated server 4.11

Привет всем! Hi Everyone! First post here.

I have been asking around in many other foruns about this subject but no one seems to have an easy setup guide, a tutorial or anything of the sort.
    I really need some help, because I'm already behind shcedule, I needed to launch the server in Hyperlobby with FBDj and stats, but for now just the server without stats.

What I would like is for the uPlay comunity please explain me how to setup an Il-2 dedicated server with FBDj 1.8 and Launch it via Hyperlobby.
    Hopefully this thread will evolve into a tutorial wich may help other people to make a server of their own.

Thank you all in advance.

S!

Mr.X
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I've got access to a server running FBDJ 1.8 with stats, though I do not know how to set it all up in detail.

What do I know?
    You need to run software like Apache, or 'Uniform Server', software that runs with php scripts, and having a MySql database for the stats.

You configure FBDJ and tell it where the Stats web site is running, and what its database is, and what port to use.

Quote Originally Posted by FoolTrottel View Post
    I've got access to a server running FBDJ 1.8 with stats, though I do not know how to set it all up in detail.

What do I know?
    You need to run software like Apache, or 'Uniform Server', software that runs with php scripts, and having a MySql database for the stats.

You configure FBDJ and tell it where the Stats web site is running, and what its database is, and what port to use.
    Salut!
    check out at
    http://www.checksix-forums.com/showthread.php?t=149103

Quote Originally Posted by telluricsummer View Post
    that's great, could anyone translate French to English?

Google Translation to English

Quote Originally Posted by combatflapjack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by telluricsummer View Post
    that's great, could anyone translate French to English?
    Quote Originally Posted by FoolTrottel View Post
    Google Translation to English
    Links aren't working.
    It seems Check-six decided to update their forums at the same time as UBI. Unfortunately their update changed all the forum links.

Wheels