Thread: Rayman Origins Pc graphical problem | Forums

Rayman Legends - Twitch highlights with Michel Ancel and the Dev Team

Rayman Legends Next Gen Launch Trailer [UK]

Legends trailer | Rayman Legends [UK]

Launch trailer | Rayman Legends [UK]

Rayman Origins Pc graphical problem

Guys, I need your help desperatley...
    Im having problems with rayman origins pc demo and I can't find a solution.
    Certain textures in the game do not appear when I play
    I found it in the second level with moskito that there are supposed to be flames coming out of the pipes but I cant see anything..Its impossible to play without seeing it.
    I tried to update my driver but there is no change, Im sure its something with the graphics but maybe you could help me
    I Have geforce 7600 GT which sould be enough ...

I'll really appreciate it if you can help me cause I tried asking in other sites but I got no answer.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Got the same problem

I had the same problem with the demo,
    but also has that problem on the full game
    and its vital in some stages that i just cant manage to complete them...

I have the same problem too! I contacted Ubisoft Support for this and they blame it on my 1 GB of RAM which they say is not enough (minimum 1,5 GB). However, I doubt that a graphical problem could be caused by lack of memory. I mean the game doesn't have any further problems, it runs smooth too.

So how much is your RAM? Maybe if you have more than 1 GB then we can prove there's something wrong with the game and that it needs a patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyboy2005 View Post
    I have the same problem too! I contacted Ubisoft Support for this and they blame it on my 1 GB of RAM which they say is not enough (minimum 1,5 GB). However, I doubt that a graphical problem could be caused by lack of memory. I mean the game doesn't have any further problems, it runs smooth too.

So how much is your RAM? Maybe if you have more than 1 GB then we can prove there's something wrong with the game and that it needs a patch?
    Hi everyone! ,,Johnnyboy2005" You should contact with Ubisoft service again, because I'm having the same problem with mine 1.5GB RAM. Same invisible textures which makes the game unplayable . They must make a fix (or patch) for this problem!!!

same problems

I have 512 MBs of RAM, 3.00 GHz proccessor and 6800 XT graphics card, all drivers are updated and rest of the game runs fine.
    Missing textures are tails, including spiky ones in underwater levels, fire, vines, ropes, Electoons' hair in levels with collecting Lums and kind of black tails in same levels, etc.
    I doubt it's because of RAM, but I'm getting 2 GBs soon which is over minimum. I hope it will work then
    If not RAM, they really need to fix that, it's impossible to play some levels without these textures.

Hi, please report any issues to technical support, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Guys, I have 2.5 Gb Ram
    I contacted the ubisoft support and they told me the game does not support my graphics card(7600 Gt) and my proccesor( core 2 duo E6300)
    Though I must say I already completed the game despite the problem which made it extremley hard at some points...

Hi, I'm facing same issue. Ubi support told me that my CPU (AMD sempron 2600+) is not supported and thats the cause of problem. I have GT6800 gfx card, I'm sure its gfx card issue and it has nothing to do with cpu.
    Have installed latest gfx drivers but no help. I tried to install game on my HP elitebook laptop and it runs without any problems with more gfx than on old workstation.

It looks like any graphic sprite which should be semitransparent is fully transparent... or lets say invisible.

It's sad that they wont make patch to fix this issue...

GT6800 is listed as supported GFX card

I'm also having a problem with the invisible sprites. I have an Nvidia 7600gt with the updated drivers. Hope they can give us a patch or two to resolve this graphical issue.

Hi guys, Ubisoft support really tries to help. They've been assisting me but unfortunately after trying all the things they've suggested, the game still have its problem. Hopefully, an effective fix will be made soon.