Thread: How do I get my old nik to show | Forums

How do I get my old nik to show

My old nik "WTE_Ibis" doesn't show anymore and always lists me as kneebonejockey can anyone tell me how to change this?
    thanks in advance.
    cheers,
    Ibis.

LStarosta: -That was the most entertaining thing I've read all day, granted I just woke up.

Ernst_Rohr: - Since everyone whines equally, I think Oleg must have gotten it pretty close to right.

Remember, all your equipment including your weapon is made by the lowest bidder.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It's nothing you or I can sort, it's in the backend and results from some oddity in how ubi.com, Uplay and forums are integrated in the new forum software. There are quite a few affected across the forums including at least one on the moderation team.. The database jockeys are investigating but we have no news yet.

Thanks Tully, good to see you still active mate.
    cheers,
    Ibis.

LStarosta: -That was the most entertaining thing I've read all day, granted I just woke up.

Ernst_Rohr: - Since everyone whines equally, I think Oleg must have gotten it pretty close to right.

Remember, all your equipment including your weapon is made by the lowest bidder.