Within YSFE2012 itself (Xbox), i can see that at the end of a routine it tells me how many calories i burned for that routine, but where would i find the total calories burned on the same day/session within the game. I logged into my uplay account on the website and can see it there, so I'd think it would be available in the game, but i havent been able to find it yet. It was available in the first edition of this game.
It is not shown as it is part of brain training.
- You memorize the total calories when you start the game.
- Then you do:
-- Boot Camp Class 3 Destroy It
-- Sports Preparation Pro Training
-- Sports Preparation Speed and Agility
- The above 4 times in a row
(You should now be mentally unbalanced)
- Then you look at your calories and subtract the actual number with the memorized value, you get your calculated value.
- You start your Android/iPad/iPhone app, look for the calories burnt today and compare with your calculated value.
- If you succeed your brain is well trained.
Last edited by Realdivision; 03-15-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Sure, you are an expert. To zero your body (burn all the calories you are comprised of) you for sure add some other exercises likeexcept my choice of workouts is somewhat different
- Crossed Legs Flip Flop
- Ceiling Run
- One Finger Reverse Push-Ups
- Skyscraper Jump
BTW: Did you try the new DLC of "Run The World": "Ulmer Münster"?
Last edited by Realdivision; 03-16-2012 at 09:03 PM.