Within YSFE2012 itself (Xbox), i can see that at the end of a routine it tells me how many calories i burned for that routine, but where would i find the total calories burned on the same day/session within the game. I logged into my uplay account on the website and can see it there, so I'd think it would be available in the game, but i havent been able to find it yet. It was available in the first edition of this game.
- You memorize the total calories when you start the game.
- Then you do:
-- Boot Camp Class 3 Destroy It
-- Sports Preparation Pro Training
-- Sports Preparation Speed and Agility
- The above 4 times in a row
(You should now be mentally unbalanced)
- Then you look at your calories and subtract the actual number with the memorized value, you get your calculated value.
- You start your Android/iPad/iPhone app, look for the calories burnt today and compare with your calculated value.
- If you succeed your brain is well trained.
Last edited by Realdivision; 03-15-2012 at 11:44 AM.