Thread: Tactical Gaming Recruiting for Armored Core V! | Forums

Tactical Gaming Recruiting for Armored Core V!

Greetings everyone,

I am TG Sniper, a commanding officer in Tactical Gaming (TG). Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (Consoles, PC & Mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a friends-first experience in the online community. We are supported by an impressive 1500+ active members around the world.

Tactical Gaming is composed of two entities Tactical Warfare and Tactical Sports. I am proud to announce that Tactical Warfare has opened a new Division, Armored Core!

Why TG would be good for you
    • Be a part of a friendly community of like-minded gamers.
    • Meet and play with Armored Core fans from all over the world.
    • The opportunity to introduce Armored Core to 1500+ members that may have not had the AC experience.
    • Practice as a team and play as a well-tuned machine.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I've been in Tactical Gaming for a bit over two years now and love it. I can't wait to hit the Armored Core V field with a team that has actually practiced the teamwork necessary to dominate this game.

Anyone have any questions in relation to Tactical Gaming and what we can offer you feel free to ask!

I have been in TG for almost 7 months and loving it! The thing I like the most is the teamwork and the friendships gained. So glad I joined!

We are getting even closer to release guys as always if you want to be with us from the start register at http://www.tacticalgaming.net

I have been in TG for 7 months, and haven't regretted a day of it. I cannot wait for Armoured Core V and to recruit, making TG stronger and bigger than ever before.

Game is out and we are doing very well, we currently have 15 active members on our 360 side alongside 6 pending too do there bootcamp. Our PS3 side has 21 active members and 16 pending too do there bootcamp.