Thread: Changing players help please??? | Forums

Changing players help please???

Hi, I'm new to the forum and the game, so I apologise up front if posting this in the wrong place.
    By the way,this is a FANTASTIC game.... I only have one small problem, and I can't seem to figure it out.

On first entering the game, the menu that appears on the left of you is "Change Player", and to the right is "Menu", which you select to enter the game.
    No problem so far. The problem comes up when I've been on it for 20+ minutes, and my wife wants to have a go, it doesn't change the player to her, and all the calories she burns get added to mine, and vice versa if she goes first...

I have searched for a way to get back to that main menu, when the game first starts, but I cannot find it.. At the moment, we are having to EXIT the game completely and go back into it so it recognises a different player has stepped up...

Am I missing something blatantly obvious, or can someone please point me in the right direction to solve this problem? It is becoming a real bind... I have also scoured the internet through the world of Google, but not joy....

Any help would be much appreciated....

Thanks,

Dean
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

In the blue "My Zone" section of the main menu choose the "My Options" tile. In "My Options" you will be able to select the option to change player.

____
    Life is in the details, don't miss a thing

I will give this a try tonight... Thank you for your response...

Dean

Perfect... Thank you VERY much for your help.... That's certainly now made it easier...

Dean

the website said that the program should detect the face and change player automatically. is it true? or we need to change manually using the method above?

many thanks.

Hi, I tried that, and it didn't work... hence my question on how to change players... The only way I can see to do this is as described by NanoParticle-aka-AuntieParticle above.

Regards,

Dean