Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nvidia New Driver | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

Nvidia New Driver

New driver released tody, Nvidia 296.1 not holding my breath!!
    Darkness is the lack of light. Ignorance is the lack of knowledge
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It seems whatever they publish on drivers its never alright!
    My gtx285 does not agree with most of them , as it quits to the desktop , or get boxed
    I hope they make a special driver for farcry3 , ha ha ha

your right. Its fixed nothing. So I am now buying an

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1406729460...84.m1497.l2649

Asus ATI Radeon HD 6770 1GB PCI Express GDDR5 HDMI Gaming Graphics Card + Dirt 3 (whatever Dirt 3 is?)

To hell with Nvidia, I've had it.

Oh, yes, the seller, who I have dealt with before, tells me that I might have to upgrade to a 750w power pack (after just installing a 450w) because this will handle all new games with ease, but might struggle (slightly) on 450w.

Quote Originally Posted by elbmek View Post
    your right. Its fixed nothing. So I am now buying an

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1406729460...84.m1497.l2649

Asus ATI Radeon HD 6770 1GB PCI Express GDDR5 HDMI Gaming Graphics Card + Dirt 3 (whatever Dirt 3 is?)

To hell with Nvidia, I've had it.

Oh, yes, the seller, who I have dealt with before, tells me that I might have to upgrade to a 750w power pack (after just installing a 450w) because this will handle all new games with ease, but might struggle (slightly) on 450w.

Did I not tell you in another thread to look into a 800 watt power supply ? But you told me the dealer said your 450 watt was adequate enough. HMMmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Elder-Pirate View Post
    Did I not tell you in another thread to look into a 800 watt power supply ? But you told me the dealer said your 450 watt was adequate enough. HMMmmm.
    What did you expect? No ever listens to their Elder-Pirates. Er, or is that parents?

And a good day to you too Forty5-Seventy LOL

45: noooooooooooooooooo! The previous card did work fine on 450w, fast and no problems but this one only just fits into the tower, and has its own power supply. So the seller recommended an upgrade to 750w for THIS card, which I will do shortly. I had to return my monitor 24 inch LCD HD HDMI because I found as small hole in the screen, awaiting replacement. So as yet unable to unlock the POWER of the UNIVERSE!!

On this monitor 19inch ACER flat screen, there is already a visible improvement in FC2 and so far no stutter at all, and NO SCREEN blackouts. I de-installed everything I could find that even mentioned Nvidia!

No offense meant elbmek, I was just making a tongue-in-cheek comment to LostGunner. Glad you to see you are getting your problems solved. My problem was simple and avoidable. Yours on the other hand... I can only imagine...VERY frustrating. But LostGunner has a point in general, the more power (supply) the better. One less variable in the mix when one is having problems. So.... next time listen to your Elder-Pirate!

And a good day to you too LostGunner.
    Last edited by Forty5-Seventy; 03-20-2012 at 07:10 PM.

elbmek you ole............Well, I'm trying to think of something to call you.................Forty5-Seventy help me out here.......but be kind...... Anyway elbmek I really hope that when you finally get that monster computer put together that when you fire it up we over on the other side of the big pond can see a Hugh cloud of pure energy.........dunno, maybe black smoke?........and then we will know that you have whipped the fool out of FC2. ( thumbs up )

Good grief look out FC3.

Behave yourselves, I gotta go.

Been running on 750w power and AMD Radeon HD 6700 on 1920 x 1080 res for a week now - NO PROBLEMS (up to now)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast