Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is the most uninformative forum ive ever been apart of | Forums

This is the most uninformative forum ive ever been apart of

All i want to know is basic questions, Im having a problem starting the beta. I recive an error explaining im missing some type of file. All i want to know is what to do to work my way around this problem.

My ERROR is the following messege:

Currently only SM2 and SM3 is implemented

File:
    D:\Build\GRO\live-dev\Yeti\engine\GraphicDXkit\GraphicsEvaLuator\GEL _Manager.ccp
    Line: 325

Break Now?

OK or Cancel

yes

GRO Community Manager Jeeguiguren's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNCANNON View Post
    All i want to know is basic questions, Im having a problem starting the beta. I recive an error explaining im missing some type of file. All i want to know is what to do to work my way around this problem.

My ERROR is the following messege:

Currently only SM2 and SM3 is implemented

File:
    D:\Build\GRO\live-dev\Yeti\engine\GraphicDXkit\GraphicsEvaLuator\GEL _Manager.ccp
    Line: 325

Break Now?

OK or Cancel
    Did you send this issue through to tech support? http://ghostrecononline.us.ubi.com/support/
    If so, how long ago? Devs are usually up and about sorting these issues as they arrive and by priority of the quantity of times they have been encountered.

Thanks for your reply, yes i sent them a detailed messege of my specific issue, unforutnely there has still been no reply in which I sent about two days ago. I noticed others have had this problem recently but no one has followed up with it on these boards so i would assume they found a solution to their problems. Apparently no one feels like sharing this solution .

GRO Community Manager Jeeguiguren's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNCANNON View Post
    Thanks for your reply, yes i sent them a detailed messege of my specific issue, unforutnely there has still been no reply in which I sent about two days ago. I noticed others have had this problem recently but no one has followed up with it on these boards so i would assume they found a solution to their problems. Apparently no one feels like sharing this solution .
    I see. I will take a look at this issue in particular this evening and get back to you hopefully with some imput to solve this.

What video card do you have? I think that refers to Shader Model and that means that either your card is too old/unsupported or you don't have the proper drivers installed but also could be something else. Remember, always post full system specs when asking for support.
    Last edited by Mucles; 03-13-2012 at 01:43 PM.

I will post my full specs, how would i go about checking them?

If you're using Windows as your main OS then look for My Computer icon mouse right click on it and choose Properties.

Windows 7 Professional
    Copyright 2009 Microsoft Corp.
    Service Pack 1

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU T5500 @ 1.66GHz 1.67 GHz
    Installed memory (RAM): 2.00 GB
    System Type: 32-bit Operating System
    Pen and Touch: No pen and Touch Input is available for this Display

Those are my specs, hopefully they can help someone evaluate an answer for me. Thanks again.

And what video card? For that you'll have to open Device Manager and look for the Display adapters tab.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast