Thread: Need customer support? | Forums

Player Experience Manager Pandar's Avatar

Question Need customer support?

Please use this link to browse our FAQs or contact Customer Support. Please remember that during Closed Beta, only players from specific regions will be able to play. We'll let you know when your region is available!

BROWSE FAQs AND CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Exclamation

Whats happening?? I always get stuck on this part ( it's been 2 days like this...

Is a message posted on the facebook page with no reply so far so i forwarded the message to the people on the page in a PM but this man is not the only with the problem so i decided to post it here in the hope you can help the testers with problems

Reards,

one question more i recieve request of csi miami heatwave daily but i can't accept it as it is staging will the requests remain valid? if not how do i collect them before going open to all public?

pGGRRT

Quote Originally Posted by rquestro View Post
    one question more i recieve request of csi miami heatwave daily but i can't accept it as it is staging will the requests remain valid? if not how do i collect them before going open to all public?
    Yes the requests should stay valid.

Quote Originally Posted by rquestro View Post
    Whats happening?? I always get stuck on this part ( it's been 2 days like this...

Is a message posted on the facebook page with no reply so far so i forwarded the message to the people on the page in a PM but this man is not the only with the problem so i decided to post it here in the hope you can help the testers with problems

Reards,
    In order for us to help you, could you give us more details about your issue?

Thanks!