Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Recon Future Soldier beta - Consoles (PLEASE POST ANY BETA QUESTIONS HERE) | Forums

So to make sure I understand this right,The beta code from gamestop is working now? Or is it just random that its working for some?..

Quote Originally Posted by WolfHall2012 View Post
    So to make sure I understand this right,The beta code from gamestop is working now? Or is it just random that its working for some?..

Its working from what I heard. It worked for me. I'm just waiting for the email. PAX EAST is this weekend. I'm sure we will hear something...I heard we might get info tomorrow

OK I'll have to give it another try,its been a few days...and if not I'll try again after the weekend..

is the beta for xbox and ps3 going to be online

I bought Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction, not only because it was cool, one of the big reasons that sweetened my purchase of the game was the promise of the GR:FS beta, and I expect to be contacted or I will definitely have some concerns to address with UbiSoft.

Quote Originally Posted by deatherus750 View Post
    is the beta for xbox and ps3 going to be online
    did you actually just write that......

can someone give me the link again to the site where I input my gamestop beta code? I can't find a working link around here.

If you want to be respected, fight fair. If you want to win, do what is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Hortey View Post
    can someone give me the link again to the site where I input my gamestop beta code? I can't find a working link around here.
    me either

Beta news coming today

They might have shut it down to make fixes so it does work 100% off the time?

Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 LastLast