Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost Recon Future Soldier beta - Consoles (PLEASE POST ANY BETA QUESTIONS HERE) | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by CyrainStudios View Post
    I am not in a rush either, I know the game will come out in May no matter what (if they don't freaking delay the game again), just that people like me would like some info on the beta that is happening in the next few weeks. Does Ubisoft think they can release the beta info when it actually JUST begins? There would be chaos if they think they can delay info just for the sake of just having it ready for the actual launch....then again that's what they did for Ghost Recon Online...no matter really know besides videos how that game was gonna play.

People don't like being in the dark, and Ubisoft being hush hush sends bad waves across the industry...since more often than not usually silence means a game is gonna do poorly gameplay wise...not saying FS is gonna stink, but Ubisoft thinks the game is gonna sell with or without a beta, why do they care about not just spilling the beans?
    That's what I am worried about too. If only one dev would have the courage to spill us the info. However, it's impossible.

One thing that people are forgetting is to put up a BETA on XBOX LIVE it will have to pass testing by Microsoft ! and if you think back to Graw 2 they gave a date for a dlc pack it failed the Microsoft test and was delayed about a month, if I remember right Kimi even gave a time it would go live and had to deal with the backlash on here ! so it might be the ok from Microsoft that they are waiting for before they give a date !

Good news everyone, there will be a PS3 beta for GR:FS. It is now confirmed there will be an early beta access for PSPlus members. So I guess anyone here w/ SCC or w/ a PSPlus membership will have first access. As for everyone else on PS3 w/o any of both, we are in a waiting line.

Anyway, more info via Playstation facebook page or here. Now I am excited, and furthermore, most whom bragged (including me), owe a good apology to Forum Mgmt.
    Also, I suppose we are going to need a code for beta access on PS3, so anyone here preordered Sig. Ed. must go back to GS and inform. I will too.
    Last edited by theonlytime; 03-26-2012 at 09:26 PM.

I still love that we fould this out from PLAYSTATION BLOG and still nothing from UBI

Quote Originally Posted by X-COFFIN-X View Post
    I still love that we fould this out from PLAYSTATION BLOG and still nothing from UBI
    True, no clue to why no confirmation and simply "soon", however the wait is near to over.

I have an issue...

I have an issue with the Beta key for the game as well, but I don't get the screen you guys have.
    Mine likes to tell me that I entered an "invalid code" when I'm typing EXACTLY what my e-mail says..
    Since I'm receiving a different error, what does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by X-COFFIN-X View Post
    Found out what? That the beta will be in april? That's already been confirmed on these forums. That there will be a PS3 beta? That's already been confirmed on these forums. That PSPlus members get early access? That's nothing to do with Ubisoft.

ah gutted my splinter cell was stolen when i was burgled last year.
    no chance of joining the beta without it?

i am trying to enter my beta code from gamestop and it keeps telling its invalid i tried every way oh and since i read this thread already is there not a moderator

why is my beta code invalid i tried every way ill keep trying it makes me wait fifteen min every time why does this game have to be gay about this omg

Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast