Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Personal Progress Tracking, Charts, and Leaderboards | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Personal Progress Tracking, Charts, and Leaderboards

Think things are stable enough to unleash the hounds. If you are interested in a tool where you can track and chart your evolution through the greatness that is Rocksmith, swing on by and join us at http://rsevolve.com.

Track your progress

View your progress over time

Leaderboards galore
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

We need something like this that will extract the scores right from the game so we don't have to manually enter them each time. Rockstar does it with thier games, (GTA, RDR, etc) but maybe it has to be already implemented into the game, im not sure.

looks cool.

Thanks for the hours you put into this. it's appreciated. I think tomorrow i'll start logging some stats.

Banned
    I registered under "Dream Awake" ! Lets see how this goes.

Thanks Tattoo. Its really labor of love and desire to better measure my progress through Rocksmith. I'm a stat nut and really want to capture my journey through Rocksmith.

Recent additions include a pretty cool phone entry screen for posting scores while you play from your phone.

And a new RSPs leaderboard
    Track your Rocksmith progress at http://rsevolve.com!

Cool idea, thanks for sharing, I'm sure many will use it. Unfortunately I'm far too lazy to do my own data entry, so unless you can extract it directly from my Xbox, I'm out.

Great job on the site! It was pretty solid when you first launched the beta and it's terrific now. Thanks very much for all the work you put into this!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Penguin222 View Post
    Cool idea, thanks for sharing, I'm sure many will use it. Unfortunately I'm far too lazy to do my own data entry, so unless you can extract it directly from my Xbox, I'm out.
    qft

Quote Originally Posted by The_Penguin222 View Post
    Ditto. I've developed my own sort of "rehearsal notebook" that I use to keep track of my progress. That also allows me to keep margin notes like what I've unlocked in the game or excuses as to why I really sucked one night or rocked out another night. I don't keep a computer nearby when I'm playing, so I'd have to write all the scores down to enter them on a website anyway.

I do transfer most of my notebook data to a spreadsheet that I developed in Excel, but the notebook pages stand alone just fine and I don't have to get on the Internet to mess with my spreadsheet. I did the spreadsheet for probably the same reason that Selurevad did the website - mainly out of frustration that RS doesn't provide a good progress tracker. That nebulous one-line graph in RS just doesn't give me any sense of where I started - and it doesn't begin to break down progress for individual songs. I keep a separate notebook page for each song; the spreadsheet allows me to summarize all that info on a single page up front (the one that you see occasionally on my blog) and I have a graph for each song, pretty much like the graph shown above.

Pretty cool website. Might have gone that route myself if I had any HTML skills at all. Nice job. Sel'.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast