Thread: Not so random DCs? | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

Not so random DCs?

I've disconnected about 5 times since the patch, which isn't so bad compared to what others have seemed to have experienced. However every time I d/c all of the following are true: I have a commanding lead, I'm about to kill someone, there's only a few minutes left in the match, and it never happens in any other situation. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Not sure if it is anything to do with the patch, but I tend to get disconnected when leading, near the end of a game, but more often than not after a glut of action (kill, then chase, then stun, then killed etc) when it seems the game cannot handle the "traffic".

What I HAVE noticed since the patch is my persona randomly taunts someone for no reason. I never taunt anyone in a game, so have no reason to go anywhere near the triangle ****on. Most cases so far occur if spamming the kill ****on, or worse when spamming poison ****on. I look a bigger idiot than normal when locked onto target, got focus, start to spam poison (still not close enough, get into his pocket), only then to stop and taunt my target who immediately turns and stuns me. I'd say post-patch this random taunt has happened over 30 times, half resulting in screwing up my kill.

quick tip replace poison with mute and problem solved sniper

Quote Originally Posted by Carbiner View Post
    I've disconnected about 5 times since the patch, which isn't so bad compared to what others have seemed to have experienced. However every time I d/c all of the following are true: I have a commanding lead, I'm about to kill someone, there's only a few minutes left in the match, and it never happens in any other situation. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this.
    Because i am not generally liked by the mods here i am SURE as HELL, for those that believe in that crap, that the above mentioned goes on.

I have a commanding lead or a lead which will break my record and this results in an instant DC the moment i kill somebody or right after it.

I am in a lobby with "kids" who don't really have a clue yet but when i start scoring high i get booted.

I never get booted when i am losing.

I do think there is some sort of selective anti-booster algorithm here that catches people that score too quick but does not catch the real boosters. Or there is some admin at the console saying:" No, way, TB_Jaybird. You have been naughty on the forums this week and we are not gonna let you have your high score this time. click"

How else do i get kicked near the end of a game in the lead? Random DC whcih only happens when in the lead? Dont be daft

I dont get the boot when i am behind. I dont get the boot when i am losing. You figure it out but its tin hat time.

i think its murphy's law. i too have been disconnected a few times when i was in the lead.

also i find it very funny how you cant say ****on

Atleast you can say asston

Sig made by:Zeejay
    "Teamwork makes the dream work"-
    I am the #1 AC player across all platforms. Don't believe me? 1v1 AA newb

Quote Originally Posted by Carbiner View Post
    Have you contacted Ubisoft Support? You can follow the link in my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by TB_Jaybird View Post
    Because i am not generally liked by the mods here i am SURE as HELL, for those that believe in that crap, that the above mentioned goes on.

Or there is some admin at the console saying:" No, way, TB_Jaybird. You have been naughty on the forums this week and we are not gonna let you have your high score this time. click"
    I wouldn't say that's true at all. As long as you're following the Forum Rules we have no issues with you.
    We also don't have that kind of power to keep you from your high score, nor would we do that.

Quote Originally Posted by TB_Jaybird View Post
    I have a commanding lead or a lead which will break my record and this results in an instant DC the moment i kill somebody or right after it.

I am in a lobby with "kids" who don't really have a clue yet but when i start scoring high i get booted.

I never get booted when i am losing.
    Same here. This keeps happening to me too, but not all the time. Usually only when Im about to break my highest score record . Last time I experienced it, though, something really strange was happening. I just posted about it here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-just-happened