Thread: Why didn't Ubisoft make an update to fix the bomb challenge glitches!? | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Why didn't Ubisoft make an update to fix the bomb challenge glitches!?

Hi guys & ubisoft, I have been bugged by the bomb challenge glitch in ACR for long time now.

I am that kind of 'get 100% in the game' person, and find this glitch really annoying.

I have restart the game for 4 times already by the name of the bomb glitch, just wanna get 100% in the game.

But since the first update, to be honest, it messed the game really big time. And after no one seems wanna do anything about it.

I remembered everyday I searched the internet for solution, and others said gotta delete the update in order to do it.

And I did. Although I got my 100%, but until now I am still waiting ubisoft's update to fix this glitch.

After that, ubisoft had several update uploaded, but none of them fix the bomb challenge glitch, all they put into the update is to make the multiplayer better.

In my point of view, no matter how good other modes of the game gets, remains disappointing if problems from the original game don't get fixed!

As most of you know, the bomb challenge glitches including 1. craft bomb with all casing, 2. craft bomb of every effect once, 3. use every effect at least twice

These are the bugged challenge, and I don't know why ubisoft not just make an update to fix it, but forcus on multiplayer mostly.

I read some post here, technical support even suggest player to go delete the patch from provide 1 for us.

I really urge Ubisoft make a update to fix the bomb challenge glitches asap.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    I never got any bomb challenge glitches. Isn't there a technical forum for this?

Yeah, I've hit this as well. I can't get the craft one bomb for each shell and each effect challenges. I was however able to complete the challenge for using each effect twice.

Because they're developing AC3 now.

XBL: Saracchio
    PSN: Saracchio
    Assassin's Creed Wiki: Slate Vesper

This, along with the no music glitch after you beat the game are 2 of my biggest problems with ACR singleplayer, I doubt this game is going to get any more patches though, because as Serrachio said they're busy with AC3 and all their attention is focused on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence_Lee View Post
    After that, ubisoft had several update uploaded, but none of them fix the bomb challenge glitch, all they put into the update is to make the multiplayer better.
    They didn't make the multiplayer better, they made it ​worse.

US Forum Manager
    Spartacus Legends CM
    Have you tried this?
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ighlight=bombs
    If you are on one of the consoles, there is a work around of removing the title update and returning to the game and crafting the bombs again. Once done you can re-download the update and continue.

I got around this glitch on pc. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game (keeping my save file). The next time I launched the game I closed the autopatcher and started playing. Afterwards I just worked towards the requirements for the challenge.

If you're on PS3, the way to do this is go to your Game Data utility and delete the Update of Revelations. Then get back in, craft them all, and repeat.

Banned
    Thanks for discussing this topic and for making to contribution of your great thought and useful suggestions.