Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please make it an optional TPS. | Forums

Please make it an optional TPS.

Statement: I know that many of you followers will be against me about this but I want this game to be a FPS and an optional TPS also (not just the cover system but the whole game)..

I've been playing Rainbow Six titles since the first one which also started the Tom Clancy titles and I really loved all of them in their cases. But as we can see, Ubisoft is changing the direction of the Tom Clancy titles from the tactical hardcore approach to be more appealing and simplified gameplay. It is good in its own way -not to mention the previous ones we love was great- and Ubisoft is trying its best to approach to the core fans and to the newcomers.. It is business after all and they want to raise their sales to be alive as a company..

Don't get me wrong please, I also love FPS in its own titles like Battlefield, Call of Duty etc..and I want to be clear on that: I want the game to be an OPTIONAL TPS if the players want to play the whole game in third person.. FPS will remain as the principal one..

What I want to say to the developers if they follow, I know that there are lots of FPS lovers but this can be said for TPS, too. I personally am a TPS fan and I know that there are people like me (which cannot be ignored in quantity) to see the game in TPS and I assure you it will make the game sales to reach the next level..

I'm also waiting for comments from those who follow this forum...
    Last edited by carlito0070; 03-11-2012 at 07:46 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I played Vegas 1/2 in TPV and found it quite fun and enjoyable. I hope they do keep it as a cheat though.

You can change the vegas in to full TPS???..haha never knew..
    TPS is much more fun..You really get into the main character..

Quote Originally Posted by Bassie52 View Post
    You can change the vegas in to full TPS???..haha never knew..
    TPS is much more fun..You really get into the main character..
    Totally agree, I personally like the combination between FPS and TPS, Deus Ex Human Revolution rocks using that, all I hope for is a real character who talk, not the silent kind that is in every FPS.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

In FS they wil constantly interact with eatchother..screeming for cover and that he's reloading when in fire mode..but also whispering how many enemy's are out there and suchs in stealth mode..and the TPS looks sick with the 2500 moves that the ghost can make ..also less god-like..could be even more, but they're going the right way..especially with the suppression.

I agree.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by sameer_monier View Post
    Totally agree, I personally like the combination between FPS and TPS, Deus Ex Human Revolution rocks using that, all I hope for is a real character who talk, not the silent kind that is in every FPS.
    agree totally

ADD ME ON STEAM | UPLAY: Skywarp00 |

i5 2500k@4.5GHZ | Asus P8Z68-V-LX |8GB DDR3 GSKILL | ATI 7970 |

WHOA! I strongly suggest Ghost Recon if that is what you are looking for. If they can give you third person and eliminate the ability to see around corners while in it (at all times), fine. However, if not... no sir, no sir, no sir.

This series quickly faded after the induction of 3rd person. I understand catering to the players influenced by the console style gameplay, but it needs to distinguish itself from other titles such as BF3 or COD. What would make it different is building a "tactical" shooter using the same formula as Rogue Spear & Raven Sheld. But Ubisoft continures to stray away from the what made them a success---a brutal close quarter FPS (none of that 3rd person cover) that required the use of brains and tactics to be the last man standing.

Quote Originally Posted by jomarip View Post
    WHOA! I strongly suggest Ghost Recon if that is what you are looking for. If they can give you third person and eliminate the ability to see around corners while in it (at all times), fine. However, if not... no sir, no sir, no sir.
    I am kinda in agreement here.. snapz... I am/was agreeing with myself... Interesting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast