Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Take a Photo, Post it and Share | Forums

Yes you can touch it, you just can't go inside it. It's July 21 on Guam right now "LIBERATION DAY" Gives you a whole different perspective on Freedom when you have lived somewhere that was occupied, the 4th of July is celebrated but Liberation Day is the bigger event.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Well, one week ago on Wednesday, when I took Wolfie to the Vet for neutering, he weighed 52-lbs. Just this past Wednesday, when I took him back to get his stitches removed, he weighed 55-lbs. I figure today, since he seems to be gaining about 3 pounds per week, he weights 56 or 57 pounds.

So here he is at 6 months old; 56 pounds of Whup-@ss:
    He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
    -Ecclesiastes 3:11 (NIV84)

Here is a picture of the fall colors from my house, here in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan last Friday. Lake Michigan is in the back ground on this cloudy day.

"When you shoot at a destroyer and miss, it's like hit'in a wildcat in the *** with a banjo" by Chief Officer Steward Dogan - USS Gurnard.
    -------------
    SHIV Guide - TMOwTw 2.5 - Shipping Route Maps US & Jap - TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5 - SH4 Manual

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345