Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Take a Photo, Post it and Share | Forums

I see that the ears and now pointing upwards

"That one over there" - Oswald Boelcke pointing at Manfred von Richthofen after having been asked who of the rookies shows most of whats required to become a great fighter pilot.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Looking good Wern. Are you working him pretty good. He looks like he's getting quite a bit of exercise.
    The're in their bars, drinking, celebrating our sinking! Not yet my friends, not yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Celeon999 View Post
    I see that the ears and now pointing upwards
    Yes, finally! They still look rather large though. Hope he grows proportionally with them.

Quote Originally Posted by fireftr18 View Post
    Looking good Wern. Are you working him pretty good. He looks like he's getting quite a bit of exercise.
    I play with him in the yard every day. Though, I haven't been able to walk him daily like I want to. My MRI results have come back and I found out why I have all that pain in my right forearm. I have a torn tendon, compliments of a scuffle with a suspect a couple of months ago. Makes it very painful to hold a leash, shake someones hand, grasp something, etc.. I've tried using my left hand but I can't control him as well with it, and he tries to go after everyone who comes near. Guess its time to get a basket muzzle.
    He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
    -Ecclesiastes 3:11 (NIV84)

Well, Wolfgang went to the Vet today to get snipped (OUCH!-just thinking about it). He'll be 6 months old in a few days. He now weighs 52 pounds. I also put him and my other dog together for the first time yesterday. I thought it was going to be a bloodbath, but wouldn't you know it, they got along like they've known each other for years. Because of his size, I have to keep reminding myself that he's only a puppy and my other dog (right now) gets to play the dominant female. Still, they were like young lovers together.

Last edited by WernherVonTrapp; 07-12-2012 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Misspelling
    He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

Two good looking dogs there Wern.
    The're in their bars, drinking, celebrating our sinking! Not yet my friends, not yet!

Quote Originally Posted by fireftr18 View Post
    Two good looking dogs there Wern.
    Thanks FF18!

I took the wife and kids out for a day-trip to the local mountains (about 5 minutes away). It was a very hazy day which made it difficult to take good pictures of NYC. Still, I got some (hazy) distance shots of the new "Freedom Tower" being erected in Manhattan and thought you guys might like to see them. All these pics were taken from a distance of about 15 miles.

Two Photos of the new Freedom Tower (center in the pics):

The George Washington Bridge hiding behind buildings on the horizon (just left of center):

The NYC skyline with the Empire State Building (note the jet airliner). This is located to the left of the Freedon Tower in the previous pics:

An active, working Seismograph located on the mountain. The graph on the wall to the left, behind the seismograph, shows last year's August 2011 tremor:
    Last edited by WernherVonTrapp; 07-15-2012 at 07:54 PM.

Dangit Wern! If you had told me you lived close to NYC I woulda come for a visit while on my school band trip.

"Just because we sank one of em doesn't mean the wars over, keep hunting"

Nice pics. Thank you.

Japanese mini-sub

Neat picture g2b. Were you allowed to go up and touch the sub? Do you have a picture of the sub with someone standing next to it so I could get a better idea how big it was?

"When you shoot at a destroyer and miss, it's like hit'in a wildcat in the *** with a banjo" by Chief Officer Steward Dogan - USS Gurnard.
    -------------
    SHIV Guide - TMOwTw 2.5 - Shipping Route Maps US & Jap - TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5 - SH4 Manual

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast