Thread: Missing content | Forums

Missing content

I have YSFE 2012 and the only options I see under Activities are Zen and Cardio Boxing. Logging in with my xbox live account, I do see Dance Workout: Bollywood and Bundle New Year: New You + Dance Workout, that can be purchased on marketplace. However I don't see "Run the World", "Jump Rope". Also I don't see the Fitness Classes of African Rhythms, Hip-Hop, nor Yoga which are mentioned in game insert. I looked for these on the marketplace, but did not see them for download either. Also I dont' see the First-Person Menu with My Zone on the top left.

Any help is appreciated.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

This may be the issue... The disk is "Your Shape Fitness Evolved". It doesn't indicate 2012, so I think I have the old version CD in the 2012 packaging! For those of you using 2012, does the label of your CD have Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012?

Have a look at this video and see if your menus etc, look like this http://youtu.be/VngRrI55a_0 . This video is for YSFE 2012. The menus come up at about 2:30 minutes into the video. It sounds to me like you have the original YSFE though.
    Last edited by NanoParticle; 03-11-2012 at 09:14 AM.

____
    Life is in the details, don't miss a thing

Thanks so much! Yes, I definitely have the original YSFE which was sold in the 2012 package. At one point I called ubisoft support asking them, why I couldn't see the content, and they said "we can't give game hints, look on-line." Lol.

Hope you can return the one you got and get the correct one.

____
    Life is in the details, don't miss a thing