Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Quote Originally Posted by AngloKlaxon View Post

Early start at Ubi HQ
    i love you man
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakyChuckles View Post
    It's not so much the range but poison can now be dealt with both hands and is now much easier to get off. It simply deploys before the Smoke Bomb. I'll see if I can find that video.
    Timing Smoke right lets you account for the delay and prevent someone from using Poison. EXCEPT when they lag through your Smoke. As in, you drop Smoke BEFORE they start their rush, they get caught on the edge of the Smoke, and you can't stun them even though they're still outside Kill range from you when they start choking. Then you die because you were Poisoned.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardlyBruta View Post
    Actually because poison doesn't have a start time, it's an instant, without any animation, you can poison someone before the smoke deploys on screen. Mute will wreck you though, I've been doing that for a while now on AC:B and unless they use mute I'll usually get the poison off.
    And if he was talking about ACB, you'd be almost right if you ignore a good player's ability to account for the delay. In ACR, Smoke doesn't have a delay (that's one of the core reasons it's horribly OP now), so it's only lag that lets you run through it and get the Poison.

Well I wasn't really saying it works EVERY time, but about 80% of the time. I'll record some games and upload as unlisted just for you.

I know that Ubi have removed holding the A/X button to go in high profile which will help with the camera movement, but make it so the camera stays in whatever position I put it in. I'd like to see a fully manual camera that doesn't move automatically.

Mute isn't long enough to be effective in most cases, and Resilience basically kills it.

I wish Resilience was removed.
    I rather think its a useful perk but it's just OP. remove the ninja-dodging glitch and make it have a longer recovery time against certain abilities such as Mute.

Gracias por la firma TheHowlerrr It's awesome sauce!
    I don't taunt!

As a wise Mario Auditore once said to a young Ezio "You are not Vieri. Do not become him."

heres an idea I came up with. since smoke bomb is supposed to be an evasion method, what if it still stoped the target from moving but you couldn't stun them. I've been playing revelations recently and it's an offensive ability not defensive

Quote Originally Posted by mulfeng View Post
    heres an idea I came up with. since smoke bomb is supposed to be an evasion method, what if it still stoped the target from moving but you couldn't stun them. I've been playing revelations recently and it's an offensive ability not defensive
    This is exactly how smoke bombs should work.

It'd be nice to have a "disguise" that makes you look like your enemy. Then you could blend into their group. They could have a "face/off" accomplishment.

Find someway to get rid of a group of enemies just standing there and stunning you and your team. It's so annoying when the hunters become the hunted. If you're a target you shouldn't be able to run up to your hunter and take them out.

I don't know if this is said yet, but...

Since poisoning someone is going to be slightly easier, because we can throw darts as an alternative method now, how about a new ability called "Cure" or something.
    Cure would have maybe a 90-120 second cooldown, which would heal you from being poisoned. This could also possibly heal you to normal state from smoke bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by MangoCookies View Post
    I don't know if this is said yet, but...

Since poisoning someone is going to be slightly easier, because we can throw darts as an alternative method now, how about a new ability called "Cure" or something.
    Cure would have maybe a 90-120 second cooldown, which would heal you from being poisoned. This could also possibly heal you to normal state from smoke bombs.
    The "Shield" ability basically does all of that if you activate it prematurely.
    - The Drop Stun Master -

AC3 Winter Wars Co-Host (Domination), ACR MTM Manhunt Tournament Champion, AC4 shoutcaster.
    Check my YouTube channel for AC4 multiplayer videos, among other things. http://www.youtube.com/ChachiMcSwaqq

Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast