Post your suggestions for AC3 multiplayer below. They should not be based on what is wrong with ACR because the two are different games. Also, try to look up information that has already been released pertaining to the AC3 Multiplayer to avoid posting things that are already planned changes. Check some of these links:
Domination Mode -
Wolfpack Mode -
Early Mechanic Changes (environmental kills a mistake) -
Citizen War's thread listing all current changes (do not spam his thread with suggestions, it is for speculation.) - http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...344&viewfull=1
And look at some YouTubers like EscoBlades (account name gbiese), loomer979, and Tobuscus for more information.
Also, avoid the radical things such as "MAKE A FREE ROAM MULTIPLAYER MODE WITH HEALTH BASED COMBAT AND AI ENEMIES AND QUESTS AND SHOPS AND AIAHFKASGBIA" because it is very late in the AC3 game and those will not be changes. Put those on my future AC4-or-something-of-the-like suggestions thread.
If you want to speak to the developers about AC3 this thread will be your best way to do it, so try not to waste their time and let them read valid suggestions. Arguments should be kept to private messages.
My most recent suggestion set below.
- The Ambush bonus is a perfect balance to the RDM, especially if it gives a Variety reward.
- This one is probably wishful thinking, but smoke bomb, being throwable, ought to be in the ranged slot. The cooldown increase is excellent.
- Make sure the Shield ability does not backfire. You brought it in with the intent to balance out some other abilities, but this could easily go wrong. Here's what I suggest.
Shield should only protect from an ability until it deactivates. For example, you cannot run into a smoke bomb right as Shield ends to negate that smoke bomb.
Most importantly: YOU CANNOT USE OTHER ABILITIES WHILE SHIELDED. You CAN kill or stun, but you CAN NOT use abilities. You can also be killed or stunned.
If you combine the previous two specifics, it will eliminate the problem I foresee of a Shielded teammate running in and dropping an offensive smoke bomb, allowing the rest of his team to move in and wipe out the enemies, who never had a chance.
Also, the cooldown for Shield should be pretty high.
- Keep a close eye on the Domination mode in the early stages of the multiplayer / beta (if it is included.) It is highly possible that some manipulable bugs will occur around the team boundary and zone boundaries.
- I don't have a firm grasp on how long it will take to capture a zone in Domination, but if it's a substantial time, a mechanic should be put in extending contract reactivation times for pursuers stunned in a zone (ONLY ON THOSE WHO STUN THEM.) If it takes too long to cap a zone, I can foresee stunning the same pursuer twice using both abilities while he camps in his zone and then dying the third time he stands up.
- Another plea for the sake of Assassinate. Though it may have the RDM in it, which is still not great, please make it start at Silent if you can deal with that. There is just no way to get a silent in Assassinate without an OSB when they can expose you and immediately get rid of your meter. This brings us to our next change.
- HOLD THE DETECTION METER IN PLACE WHILE A SMOKE BOMB IS ACTIVE. If the meter does not build while your smoke bomb is down, which in reality it should not, this completely eliminates the OSB-for-silent strategy. I am not saying OSB should not be a legitimate tactic; people are entitled to use abilities to their full potential. But there is no need to reward someone with a silent for holding a target in their smoke for four seconds. Also, Focus in OSB seems a little foolish, but that one at least makes more sense.
- The kill/stun button merge is a great idea, but make sure there is a slight vulnerability after stunning a civilian. Assuming you are still unable to kill civilians when you have no contract, less experienced players will still walk around mashing X during the defense round of team modes.
- The lock system of ACR was vastly improved over ACB, but please at least try to mitigate the problems with an auto-high profile lock. This could be easily done by granting an auto lock as long as your lock is aimed within ten in-game feet of them. Certainly do not allow an auto-lock on someone running off your screen, this causes severe problems in Assassinate and Manhunt. Also, make sure auto-lock only activates if the LT is tapped and not held. This allows a player to override the auto lock by aiming specifically at whom they wish to target.
- Give the poison dart double it's current range, but not infinite, and then give it a 5-second lock-on time. Five seconds is plenty of time to get behind some form of cover, especially if civilians block it, which they should (just saying.) Make it craftable for range, cooldown and aiming time.
- The meter not dropping when you kill in team modes is excellent. However, if that's the case, only the first silent kill should have a faster animation. Otherwise the OSB triple silent streaks will be everywhere.
- Finally, this is BY FAR the most important change that I feel needs to be made. There needs to be a system put in to discourage the kind of play certain players in one clan are doing in ACR right now, where they take teams into free for all modes and harass other players. There's a huge difference between "trolling" and what these players do. One child specifically, who shall remain nameless, loves to follow me around from lobby to lobby, shooting me, permalocking me while he waits for his gun to recharge, and handing free kills to all of my opponents. This kind of play is 100% UNACCEPTABLE. The greatest thing about AC MP is the ability to play how you like, but specifically focusing on ruining somebody else's experience does not fall under the umbrella of things that should be allowed. I do not have a specific explanation of this system, but it should include reporting of players, and this is NOT the realm of Xbox Live complaints, which can lead to something like Uplay Passport suspension if enough players complain. And, specifically to prevent this clan from working together to report and suspend legitimate players, some form of proof should be required. I don't know if that's video proof or what. But something like this being in the game is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL if you want this multiplayer to last more than a year. A ranked match system where parties and game invites are not allowed would also help to remedy the situation.
Thanks for reading and considering.