Game lagging/jumping impossible to play + can't gift
My game has become impossible to play. The lag/jump looses seconds at a time, so both the blood and the matching game are impossible. My pharmacy is clear, so that isn't the issue, and I clear my cache every time, so that isn't it either. I can't earn dollars, and every time I try and request items, the game freezes completely and I don't get to request. This has been a problem for months, and no one has answer. It's ridiculous.
I was replaying through one of the cases and I resuscitated my patient. When I went to click on him to do the next action required, it told me to resuscitate him again. So I did, and I clicked on him again and it said to do it again. At this point I reloaded the web page to see if this would sort it out and register when I resuscitate him, but when it reloaded, my patient had disappeared. I have tried reloading again, but he is still not locked. When I clock on the white board, it tells me to resuscitate my patient, but he isn't there!!
Hi I have the same problem in case 5 Ted I cant get him to resuscitate. Did you ever get the problem to fix and if so any help you could give me.
1. Select the Platform / Product (Facebook, PC Titles, XBOX, PlayStation 2, etc.)
2. Select your game Title (House, Assassin's Creed, Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six, etc.)
3. Select the Category that best describes your problem.
4. Enter your question. Please be as specific as possible when writing for help. Give us all information on what exactly happened, what was the exact text of any error message you received, what steps have you taken to remedy the problem, and any other information relating to your problem you feel we should know.
4a. If you would like to attach a file (screenshot, dxdiag.txt, etc.) you can do so by clicking 'Browse...' under the 'Attach Documents...' section.
5. Click Submit once you have finished writing your question.