Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [UBI Official] Bug Fixes | Forums

upgraded one of my meds and my MRI machine this morning. Now they are both showing 700+ hours for upgrade. When I did the math that equals to just over 29 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont have the time to wait THAT LONG for a game to work like it should
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I can't treat any of my patients in the blood lab, and I treated about 6 or 7 pharmacy patients and didn't get the supplies.
    Not happy.

Consider yourself luck Marshmellow... I can't even use my Blood Lab because there's a guy sitting in the chair and I can't do anything with him. When I click him, nothing happens. Grrrrr....

ROLE BACK UPDATE! It's broke!

That's exactly the problem I'm having with my blood lab. I'm also having problems with my pharmacy patients as well.

Hi, I cannot fix the patient at the blood work machine. When I click on the patient, the screen moves a little and that's all. The game of the machine does not start. I cannot take another patient to the blood work machine because there is this other patient, I cannot fix. I cannot proceed with the game like this. Can you recommend any solution for this? Thank you.

i'm also having problems with a patient stuck in the chair for the blood analysis lab

We should be introducing a fix shortly that should address the blood lab issue. Note that there are a whole bunch of threads on the same issue, so we are very aware of the problem. Thank you for your patience.

fix that bug.i have done lots of toiletpaper but not found...

If this is an ongoing problem you may always contact support. Information on how to do so is at this link: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ontact-Support . Thank you for playing.

my wait for my blood machine upgrade was 2400 hours. Still waiting- it's now down to about 1200... today I just checked in to see if the bug was fixed , but it is not. (I reported it in every possible forum, including that official bug report)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast