Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [UBI Official] Bug Fixes | Forums

i am clicked the patient not machine.

it says 0/6 and its recharging not upgrading.... still got 600 plus hours to recharge.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Still cant play the game due to 700 hour wait times on 5 minute meds in Pharmcy and 730 hour wait times on Doctors in the ward. I've reported it, havent heard a response.

Everytime I get to level 2 the game freezes up. When I close out and come back to the game I have to start level 1 all over again. It seems like a very good game and I really can't wait to play more of it but I have played level 1 maybe 5 times because of this issue. I have cleared my cache. I really don't think my computer is the problem. Please fix bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I reported this on the survey for the bloodwork machine, but then noticed it for dr Taub too. It seems there's a timer problem.... Dr Taub reset his time after the last "consult"... maybe a couple of days ago...so that today I noticed he has something like 2200 hours until he's available again (instead of 22 hours?) And the upgrade I bought for my bloodwork machine earlier this week is now counting down from about 2200 hours as well...

about to delete the game. No response for reported bugs, broken links for reporting them.. link they've given me just loops me right back to the forum - no clear way to officially report them.. Cant accomplish anything in the game because of 700 hour wait times on doctors and pharmacy, cant add friends. Haven't been able to play in over a week now.

I realize the game is in beta an free... however, good communication is key in keeping people wanting to play your game. if I cant get info or communication in the 'free' version, I definitely don't want to risk putting money into it later.
    Last edited by cue_chik; 04-29-2012 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cue_chik View Post
    about to delete the game. No response for reported bugs, broken links for reporting them.. link they've given me just loops me right back to the forum - no clear way to officially report them.. Cant accomplish anything in the game because of 700 hour wait times on doctors and pharmacy, cant add friends. Haven't been able to play in over a week now.

I realize the game is in beta an free... however, good communication is key in keeping people wanting to play your game. if I cant get info or communication in the 'free' version, I definitely don't want to risk putting money into it later.
    heres the right link to submit ticket https://www.research.net/s/HouseBug

General bug needs fixing: game is lagging so terribly that I would miss every other cell in the blood work mini game, sometimes miss the heart rate, and matching MRI's matches don't go up on time or lag that you have to reclick. Please fix ASAP. Or at least explain why it lags. Is it because you're a higher level so you have more clients and it uses up processing power or something?

this has been an ongoing problem for the past two weeks no word on a fix no one has said **** rather fed up love playing but cant play because it messes up most mini games

Quote Originally Posted by LynseyMoat View Post
    heres the right link to submit ticket https://www.research.net/s/HouseBug

Thank yoou for trying to help, but that link took me to a page thanking me for taking the survey that I hadn't yet taken?

Patient has disappeared

I was replaying through one of the cases and I resuscitated my patient. When I went to click on him to do the next action required, it told me to resuscitate him again. So I did, and I clicked on him again and it said to do it again. At this point I reloaded the web page to see if this would sort it out and register when I resuscitate him, but when it reloaded, my patient had disappeared. I have tried reloading again, but he is still not locked. When I clock on the white board, it tells me to resuscitate my patient, but he isn't there!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast