Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [UBI Official] Bug Fixes | Forums

AS much as i love this game,,theres to many issues with it ,,i realize you have to run in beta for a while,to figure out what needs fixing and tweeking beta is now closed these issues we are bringing forward now are issues that were happening in beta,,,a few issues have been resovled and some still unresolved,,I think for all involved your best bet is to shut down for good,,and come back with more experienced programmers,,I know nothing about programing and apologize for my previous comment ,,but looking at all the games that have appeared on facebook ,and there are alot of very lame games same games diffrent names,,just wasting space on the servers games,,,it looks like any joe blow can make a game
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have not been able to play the game now for 5 days. I am stuck at the loading page. I can get in gifts and messages but not the game. It just loads and loads. I would LOVE TO FINISH playing this game. Someone please help. I tried clearing out my cache and that didn't work. I didn't have any problems until when I tried to add people. I just want to play the game. Someone please fix it or tell me what to do. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilcatdog View Post
    AS much as i love this game,,theres to many issues with it ,,i realize you have to run in beta for a while,to figure out what needs fixing and tweeking beta is now closed these issues we are bringing forward now are issues that were happening in beta,,,a few issues have been resovled and some still unresolved,,I think for all involved your best bet is to shut down for good,,and come back with more experienced programmers,,I know nothing about programing and apologize for my previous comment ,,but looking at all the games that have appeared on facebook ,and there are alot of very lame games same games diffrent names,,just wasting space on the servers games,,,it looks like any joe blow can make a game
    I disagree. I think HOUSE is actually unique among all the games on facebook right now, and I was really enjoying playing. I like the patient storylines, and the mini-games (although having more minigames in the future could add variety) Sure the bugs are annoying, but I hope they fix them soon.

Energy in the negatives big time.

Hi, I added a ticket just a few minutes ago.

I played to about level 2, as my energy depleted and gave the game a break. Turned it off, played something else, and maybe a couple hours later I came back to my energy in the negatives, and I mean deep in the negatives. Deeeeeeep in the negatives. It really sucks, cause I'm a big House fan and this game has such great elements to it, that makes it a quality game.

Hopefully you guys can help me out.

I can't add new colleagues! I have only four friends to play these game with. When i accept a colleague request that person is not added to the list at the bottom of my screen!

I am having the exact same issue!!!

strange lag

since last night ive been having skippy lag will run smooth for about three seconds then its like every pauses for a second or two then back to normal then pause over and over makes the game unplayable ive updated flash, checked for firefox updates tried running it in internet explorer restarted the computer even looked for driver updates for my graphics card thus ive decided the issue must be on yalls end any info or help would be apprciated thanks

same lag problem here, it must a java/flash problem, game gets corrupt, cant be saved, and cant be reinstalled.
    glad i didnt wast money on it yet

my issue not sure if its a bug. I love the game made it to level 14. well now my labs are stuck says recharge is 709 hours. really how can one play when to recharge takes weeks to months. and how can one play when almost every other task for the critial care patient takes 400 bucks. please fix or remedy this. I MISS playing but am becoming majorly frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by angelicbagerra View Post
    my issue not sure if its a bug. I love the game made it to level 14. well now my labs are stuck says recharge is 709 hours. really how can one play when to recharge takes weeks to months. and how can one play when almost every other task for the critial care patient takes 400 bucks. please fix or remedy this. I MISS playing but am becoming majorly frustrated.
    i think the problem you are having is that you are clicking on the equipment and not the patient.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast